[Ask] How to change Me163_599 / Me163B cockpit? - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: [Ask] How to change Me163_599 / Me163B cockpit?

Well, really it's no worse than landing your average modern sailplane...other than that the downward visibility is terrible, you land at over 100 mph and you are surrounded by rather fragile ceramic fuel tanks containing residual fuel that will burn you alive and turn you to jelly if it so much as touches anything organic...nothing to it!

it's amazing there weren't more accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    One aspect I've been working on is adding compatibility with some of the new features of Ankor's shaders. Here's a shot of the new self-lit cockpit gauges and lights:

I know this is bit old post therefore not latest Ankors shaders, but you are talking about self-lit feature there. that means no "L" must be activated, right? your image doesnt present the default night VC red light effect and I think the Majors lighting gauge effect packages which solves this came much more later...

Did anyone reply to Borek re this above relating to " I would prefer the "self-lit" feature as gecko achieved for the Komet by past" ?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

btw, Ive installed the CFS3 Me 163 final mod pack again. no self-lit gauge effect available there. so gecko meant he just tried such feature, its not implemented in the Komet pack... right?

for those, who can see the geckos self-lit gauge screenshot just as the almost pure black image, here is the brighter image:

well, the mistery of self lit gauge screenshot is discovered. its about +nlight texture adds for CFS3 with Ankor Shaders. thank you mongoose to find that

I am taking this +nlight solution bit better comparing to the red light VC game hack, to see such lit gauge effect without pain. the +nlights will be used as the default night gauge solution for the Ar 234 add-on.

Members who have read this thread: 2