Crazy pilots low pass (SU-24M)

Thread: Crazy pilots low pass (SU-24M)

Crazy pilots low pass (SU-24M)

OK, let's pick up our favorite jet and repeat this:

How do I sim the torn leather flight glove parts? Is there even a Fencer for FS?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Hani, I uses to do that on my 900s and 1100s but the roads in New Zealand are just a little to windy other than a few stretch's ... seen a little traffic on the road below , wonder what they thought with that incoming

Whoops !
    guess the second Vid answered that question

It happened so fast that most folks wouldn't see it until the last minute, and they would only catch a glimpse of the jet as it flashed by the windshield. "What wuz dat"? I like the effect of the cockpit moving, and the pilots head was steady in the video. That pilot was a real hot shot, and that "finger" works just as well for air "traffic" as it does on the roads... lol!

BTW Victory103, that torn leather glove is like a "lucky rabbit's foot". For years I wore an old faded out "Rhino Rothschild's Unlimited Air Racing" ball cap when I flew. I wouldn't have even thought of going up without it.

Brett Hoskins did a pretty nice Su-24 Fencer for FS9 a while back and Yago9, (Lucien Li) did a few superb repaints for the jet. But the model is somewhat tenured, not real sure if it would even port over, much less work that well if it did.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    I Always thought the Fencer would make a nice subject for Alphasim/Virtavia, shame it never happened.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

While waiting for St.Neverwhen's day (release of a FSX SU-24), you can use Steve Hess' F-111.

https://sites.google.com/site/shess0.../AS-F111-Panel

It's easy to fly that low or lower using the Alphasim/Virtavia F-111 Aardvark with either the above mentioned
    Steve Hess panel or my ' F-111 Pig HUD panel or the new Virtavia FSX F-111 .

At times I have to climb a little to clear oncoming trucks .

Cheers
    Karol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zds6e.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	8318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJ3AW.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	8319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orIhw.jpg