FSX native Fokker D XXI RELEASED

Thread: FSX native Fokker D XXI RELEASED

Hybrid View

FSX native Fokker D XXI RELEASED

Personally I had never expected to see this one in FSX. But sometimes unexpected things happen A student Aeronautical Engineering without any experience started this project and so far he has been able to answer all challenges which he came across.

All pictures are still work in progress and although the model perhaps looks finished, there is still a lot to do.

The 213 over Vlieland

The fully clickable VC with 3D gauges. The compass is really a work of art.

The fact that the pilot is wearing a steel helmet is authentic.

Cheers,
    Huub

And some more

The beautiful detailed Bristol Mercury VIII

With the early markings

Oh my!!

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Very nice indeed!

It's really cool to see these "rare" types converted to FX native. !
    And that model looks beautiful !

If this is the model I think it is; the really unique thing is it is developed in Blender, a free 3D program that beats Gmax all to heck and is easier to use. Been watching this model hatch over at FSDeveloper for some time, now.

Best, Paul

The success of this (and any other Blender project) depends on the development of a successful FSX compiler. It appears this is now within reach with a Blender toolset which is a major subject at FSDeveloper.

Bravo Dutcheeseblend!

+1 it's wonderful.

I'd also like to do a project! :thumbup:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Thanks Miro! Here's the paintkit. I hope it's usable for you guys https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3r...ew?usp=sharing
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

What a surpriseeee! TP integration!
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Amazing snowmans of the scenario HA HA HA!
    +1 Zsolt! :thumbup: It's really good!
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Amazing snowmans of the scenario HA HA HA!
    +1 Zsolt! :thumbup: It's really good!
    Thanks!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Very nice that one with the orange belly!

But: the colors of the 221 should be the same as on my 213 paint The Dutch Army Air Corps used a three-tone scheme: camo brown, camo green and camo beige. Unfortunately, the true colors are unknown today. The 221 in the museum at Soesterberg is painted in the wrong colors (anyway, that's what most people say ). I decided to use the three colors as provided by the simmerspaintshop: http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/inde...colors-Holland

It is very nice to see another person interpreting my canvas I hope the unwrapping on the T.5 will suit you as good as these but the T.5 is far more difficult...
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Members who have read this thread: 18