Aermacchi MB.326 and derivatives... - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aermacchi MB.326 and derivatives...

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    More liveries from Alessandro - awesome (and super-accurate) job!

Hi Dino,
    The liveries are AWESOME expecially the Alitalia and the RS ones.......

Indeed. Alessandro did a spectacular work.

Oh my, those new liveries look fantastic!
    Jim Stewart

Oh man, Dino and Ale, you let me dream! :thumbup:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Incredible, simply incredible - both of you Dino and Alessandro, did an absolutely stunning job on this masterpiece.

I pull my hat gents

Dirk

Thanks guys! I think you will spend a lot of time on the air with this beauty..And full of bombs and rockets,is very impressive.
    By the way..Last week I told Dino that the K version is good for....Mr Wolf.

Initial gun tests... The package will support both Tacpack and vACMI, albeit the weapon functionality will not be the same in both packages (depending on the supported weapons).
    Given my time schedule I am leaning towards an open Beta to be released during the holidays.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10259305_955052624508199_307490863434437272_o.jpg  

Wow. I only got recently the TacPack so i am able to enjoy your wonderful creations, Dino! Bravo! :thumbup:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Open beta during the holidays? Oh, those sound like magic words to me!!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.."
    Jim Stewart

Just a quick update - I am still struggling to find the time to complete the weapons functionality... so, no Beta before Xmas - sorry!

But rest assured we are on short final, and the public Beta will be released soon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10830457_958378874175574_2071791531252829907_o.jpg  

Take your time, Dino! Whenever it's done is just fine; enjoying the holidays is far more important!
    Jim Stewart

Very much looking forward to the Aermacchi
    Thank you for the update

Dino Happy Holidays to You and Yours

As some of you may be aware of, I have released a Beta version of the Aermacchi MB.326 yesterday.
    It appears that there are some mistakes in the avionics code, I will check it tonight.

Anyway, here is where you can download it:

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.co.uk/...blic-beta.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image2_hangar.jpg  

Thank you very much, Dino! Your new baby it's just a joy for the senses!
    I was waiting a lot for this aircraft, now the 2015 has began in the best way as possible, thanks to you and all the other people involved in this project!
    Cheers!

Oh my god, its time that I gety new PC!
    So many new gems to explore:-)

Great job yet again, you better be careful you are setting yourself up for legendary status!

cheers,
    Lewis

Hello Dino, i try it in italian style "Grazie mille" - thank you so much for another great aircraft from your "factory" and also many thanks to all other talented guys who are involved in this project. Salute

ATB

Dirk

Lightbulb

The only Gun that is not working.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Projekt1.jpg  

Gentlemen,

I have suspended downloads to apply some corrections - due to a mistake some files that went into the Beta were the wrong ones.
    Downloads will resume in few hours with an updated version. Those who have the current version need to delete it and replace it with the new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Downloads resumed with proper files... Version is now BETA 1A

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Downloads resumed with proper files... Version is now BETA 1A

I cant find the link on your site. Where is it?

Example only

"If you have read the whole post" and promise to comply with the rules, you are welcome to dowload the MB.326 by clicking here. Note this is very large file, so it is likely to exceed Google Drive daily bandwith limitations in the first few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    I cant find the link on your site. Where is it?
    Read the entire post on Dino's blog and especially the last paragraph.

Thanks Dino. The plane is a real beauty. Are the heading and course knobs supposed to work in the VC. Mine don't. Bob.

Members who have read this thread: 34