Aermacchi MB.326 and derivatives... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aermacchi MB.326 and derivatives...

The Tacpack strategy for the MB.326 is still TBD but it will be implemented.

The MB.326E only carried a limited selection of gunpods, dumb bombs and rockets, but other versions like the MB.326K had a broader selection of weapons and also had A-A R550 Magic missiles (which will be supported by Tacpack soon)...

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Is this a possible repaint for this bird? I think the AT-26 is a MB.326 built by licence in Brasil, correct? Or there are other local modifications?
    Attachment 9102

When i have leisure, maybe possible to produce it
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Big progress:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Count me in for 2nd for Brasil. I'd love to see more Brazil AF paints.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Dino we can see you in the back seat of the MB326E?

OMG!!!!! Yoyo it' sa fantastic screenshot, yours!
    I can't wait to fly this magnificient pičce of italian artwork, made of pure passion and elegance!

No, no, done by Dino (TM)!!!

This calssic paint is nice but id like to see her in camo : ).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thankssssss!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    This calssic paint is nice but id like to see her in camo : ).
    Indeed, something like Impala I & II (SAAF).......

Hank

Hi hank, i am starting now repainting the T-45 from Dino. If he would be release the MB.326 i were painting in the FAB colors. Now, please show me photos of the repaint you like, maybe i will produce it!
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Guys, I don't want to spoil the enthusiasm, but these are just early screenshots and it is way too early to talk about repaints.

That being sai, there are already plans to support all the major operators. More news after the Viking release.

Yes?! But, when you mean to finish it?
    Miro

Hi hank, i am starting now repainting the T-45 from Dino. If he would be release the MB.326 i were painting in the FAB colors. Now, please show me photos of the repaint you like, maybe i will produce it!
    Thanks for that mate, but with all do respect, I'll paint them myself. But if I'm time restricted due to other projects, in that case I'll notify you.

Cheers,
    Hank

Whoa, you are keen Mirage

But to me it seems that Dino has only been working on the Aermacchi for a few weeks.

I don't understand how he works so fast! I suppose it is partly due to experience!

Owen.

Btw. Hank did and do very good job with repaints and he is very experienced FS painter. I think no need need too much painters for official package of models but for sure more skins after official paint kit will be nice always!

@mirage3, Could You be so kind and show us Your any skin? I saw Your many post like this in many topics - with Dino's models, Milviz, Just Flight (+ idea to create PC-21 "better" than Iris model for X as I remember) ect. but no any examples. A little strange, dont You think?

Quote Originally Posted by FentiFlier1 View Post
    Whoa, you are keen Mirage

But to me it seems that Dino has only been working on the Aermacchi for a few weeks.

I don't understand how he works so fast! I suppose it is partly due to experience!

Owen.
    He has a twin brother and works two jobs !

Who? Dino?

@ YoYo
    You're right, excuse....
    A Short example is a repaint of the BSMP Saab 2000 in the Etihad Regional colors... I made a screenshot, but i don't remember where i put it. I had a problem during upload it on flightsim.com... Anyone does know if i can upload it on flyaway simulations?
    Another example's a repaint of a KC-135T of the USAF, Luke AFB, but i never uploaded it.
    Thanks to who will help me to upload my ER repaint
    Miro

Well, the main trick is that I do not sleep much!
    But actually I have been working on the MB326 for several months... I have been showing it just lately, but if you go on my facebook page you will see that it's been months...

By the way, the general idea of the project is to provide liveries (and eventually specific models) for all the major operators.
    The base version, as I said, is the MB.326E which is a version for weapons training used only by the Italian Air Force - only 12 were built.
    I have plans to provide at least one livery for all the major operators (Italy, Australia, South Africa, Brazil) and maybe several Others. Given the large number of variants it may be impossible for me to cover all of them with accurate cockpit and visul models - I will limit my choice to 3-4 visual models and few cockpit variants (if any at all).

Here is from Wikipedia the list of the users...

Map of Aermacchi MB-326 world operators

<dt> Argentina</dt>

<dl><dt> Australia</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Brazil</dt></dl>
    • Brazilian Air Force received 182 MB-326GCs (known as the AT-26 Xavante) and 12 Atlas Impala ex-South African Air Force. The last examples were retired on 2 December 2010.[15]

<dl><dt> Cameroon</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Democratic Republic of the Congo</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Dubai</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Ghana</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Italy</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Paraguay</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> South Africa</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Togo</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Tunisia</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> United Arab Emirates</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> United States</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Zaire</dt></dl>

<dl><dt> Zambia</dt></dl>

Ok! Good!
    @ YoYo: today i just finished the repaint of the Ex-SAF U-1262 hawk mk60 (Skin of T-45C from Dino) and i attach you a photo! This is only the first version: the final must be corriged with 6/7 fix.
    Ciao!
    :sly:
    Miro

Hoping for an Impala MK.II!!

Dumonceau

Both hank or me will repaint it! only to decide....
    Miro

Guys,

as I said is way too early to talk about repaints. Also as, as I said, there are plans to support several additional liveries right from the initial package - there should be at least one livery from all the major operators.
    Impala MK.II (i.e. MB.326K) is a model I am strongly considering.

@Mirage3
    Seems you have posted an actual photo of the screen (I think it is the first time in years I see that!)... did you know you can get an image of your screen by pressing Print Screen and then dumping the image to any image editor?

@Dino! Thx yess!
    Miro

Both hank or me will repaint it! only to decide....
    ???????????????????????

Hank, when the MB.326 will be available, we do decide if you want to repaint it and you do it, or when i also can repaint it....
    Miro

Members who have read this thread: 33