M2M F-15E Avionics Upgrade + Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver

Thread: M2M F-15E Avionics Upgrade + Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver

M2M F-15E Avionics Upgrade + Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver

Hi.
    Hope some one get help me here. I'm thinking of getting the Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver along with the M2M Avionics Upgrade. Question: I have read thats it's best to wait until version 2 is out is that version 2 of the upgrade or version 2 on the Iris F-15? because I see that Iris F-15 states version 2 so would I be safe in getting that along with the upgrade?

M2A Avionics Upgrade states
    *** This version will ONLY have Tac Pack powered gun ***
    *** Other systems will follow in version 2.0. ***
    If you do not own the Iris F-15E we recommend you wait until the Full Version F-15E (with Tac Pack) comes out in the near future. This upgrade will not work unless you have the latest version of the Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver. Due to changes made to the aircraft after it's initial release.

***Avionics Upgrade Version 1.10***

It's talking about version 2.0 of the Avionics upgrade. If you get it now, you need to buy both the F15E and the AU package, but I believe when version 2 is released that it will be a stand-alone pack without the need for the Iris F15E.

Hi DaveWG,
    Thanks for that. I will wait then until V2 is out. Regards Timm

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    It's talking about version 2.0 of the Avionics upgrade. If you get it now, you need to buy both the F15E and the AU package, but I believe when version 2 is released that it will be a stand-alone pack without the need for the Iris F15E.
    Correct!

Hank

Members who have read this thread: 45