M2M Mirage VC Mirror - Distorted Image

Thread: M2M Mirage VC Mirror - Distorted Image

M2M Mirage VC Mirror - Distorted Image

Hi,
    First off can I say this is going to be one awesome aircraft when finished. Just one small thing I have picked up is the Fresnel texture/image used in the mirror in the VC. Will this be changed to show lets say just a blue/grey background. Because what I'm seeing is a very distorted image which looks like trees and mountains etc. This is what I see when in the VC. Just one other small question. When the currant model gets updated do we get notified by email that there is an updated version out ? I have posted this over at M2M as well but thought I would post here as well. Regards Timm

They post in their Open Beta forum when a new build is ready, incl. the changelog.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Hi Montie,
    Thanks for that. I register to the beta forum but nothing there for me to add a questuion etc. Just changing the subject slightly. If anyone is having problems with seeing the HUD I found a way to get it showing. Once you have started the engines (ctrl+e) Go to the small switch under the HUD panel and make sure this is UP, This is a 3 position switch, then go down to the small panel over on the right (see pics) there are 3 switches put these in the up position and hey presto your HUD will show, then just turn the dial and increase/decrease the HUD. Regards Timm

Swtich

Off

On

These items should be posted on the M2M beta forum, not here gents!!
    If you're not getting yourself registered contact M2M, but I checked the registration system and it works.

Cheers,
    Hank

I have posted this over at M2M as well but thought I would post here as well. Regards Timm
    Hi Hank,
    If you read my first post I did state this.But when I go to the Beta testing section there is no section for me to add this matter so I have added to the Factory Line section there. Timm

Ok thanks, will check that Timm.

Hank

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi Hank,
    If you read my first post I did state this.But when I go to the Beta testing section there is no section for me to add this matter so I have added to the Factory Line section there. Timm
    The Mirage 2000 section is separate from the Beta Testing section.

Dave

Hi,
    This is all getting to confusing Go there, do this, Cant do this but do this. I only want to help those who might be having problems. So please remove this post from the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. So I'm off to get a fix of coffee and a chocolate HOBNOB.
    Timm

Members who have read this thread: 37