Hi Friends,
I just uploaded, after a loooong time (22 months of development), the C.R.D.A. Cant.Z.1007bis "Alcione" package. I hope You will appreciate our work.

CREDITS:

- External GMAX model Milton Shupe & Manuele Villa.
- VC and Animations by Manuele Villa.
- Original textures by Manuele Villa.
- Prop textures by Bob Rivera.
- Flight dynamics, handling notes, contextual history and crew training manual by FSAviator.
- Sounds by Lawdog(SOH) & Tim Dement(OBIO).
- Gauges: many of the Italian gauges in this panel were created from scratch or radically modified from freeware items by Manuele Villa and Stefano Meneghini (PCMENEG), other are MS default gauges.Bitmaps for some gauges by A.Biagi(ItalianWings). The German wireless tuning gauges are by H.Keitel. The invisible "COWL_FLAP_SWITCHS" gauge is by Ken Mitchell(www.mitchspanelshop.com) modified by Tom Gibson (www.calclassic.com) to augment the retail capability of MSFS. The tiny 'human autopilot' pop up gauge is also from an early Calclassic CV340 release.
- Aircraft descriptions by FSAviator & Manuele Villa.

SPECIAL THANKS To Mr.S.Meneghini,Mr.Tim Dement,Lawdog,Mr.Alessandro Biagi (Italianwings) and to my Greek friend Mr.N.Daskalakis for their precious help. A Very special thanks to ALL the Sim-Outhouse members for their support and suggestions during these 22 months of development.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVG_WIP_VC1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	7820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVG_WIP_VC2.jpg 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	7821Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVG_WIP_VC3.jpg 
Size:	116.1 KB