Greetings from Simuflight... Hey Paul can ya help us with..

Thread: Greetings from Simuflight... Hey Paul can ya help us with..

Greetings from Simuflight... Hey Paul can ya help us with..

LOL!!

Had a few minutes and thought I'd drop by and say hello. Hope all is going well. Halfway through our Hawker 400 XP type rating. Week II. Holding Short at KJFK 31R while we change crews and start our sim session. FAA Level D model here, and we actually had a little shimmer on a Runway intersection. I had to chuckle.

I am sure it is a little more complicated chasing that down then a simple case of DX 10 Shaders and Bufferpools! Have a great day.

Respectfully,

Jet

Windows 7 Home Premium, Gigabyte 880GM, AMD Phenom Black OC 4.0, 1SSD, Geforce GTS 450. (Nothing to write home about)

Veeeeery nice! A bit on the darkish side, though. Perhaps you could program in a panel to access SweetFX settings.... GAMMA_GAIN, maybe?

It would be nice to have one at home, eh? Is that you in the jockey's seat?

i7-4790K@4.8 gig, using EK-Supreme HF waterblock, LG 43" 4K; MSI 2060; 32 gig G.Skill Trident GTX @2400; Win 10-64; Homebuilt cockpit; MD-80-style throttle quadrant; TrackIR5

Good one! LOL

We were just getting started so he was climbing in. That is my FO getting in I snapped a quick shot before we got going. Too much going on for me to get any real time pics. Most of what we are doing is 600 to 2400 RVR and 200 to 700 OVC
    Respectfully,

Jet

Windows 7 Home Premium, Gigabyte 880GM, AMD Phenom Black OC 4.0, 1SSD, Geforce GTS 450. (Nothing to write home about)

Quote Originally Posted by jetblst View Post
    Good one! LOL

Most of what we are doing is 600 to 2400 RVR and 200 to 700 OVC
    .... in other words - just sitting back and letting the a/p do all the work...

i7-4790K@4.8 gig, using EK-Supreme HF waterblock, LG 43" 4K; MSI 2060; 32 gig G.Skill Trident GTX @2400; Win 10-64; Homebuilt cockpit; MD-80-style throttle quadrant; TrackIR5

Members who have read this thread: 10