fsui.dll error

Thread: fsui.dll error

fsui.dll error

I was doing a long cross country flight in Manfred BT-67 and 20 minutes before landing the flight sim crashed. I looked in the windows log and it pointed to fsui.dll, any one come up with a solution? The flight sim is stock with acceleration with the following add on's: Tinmouse II 737-200, Active Sky Evolution, Nvidia Inspector, Aerosoft Twin Otter, C-47 v2, C-117D v2, BT-67 v2.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

No solution but I've had the same problem a number of times after about 40 minutes. I think​ ​turning ai right down helps, but it's hardly a solution.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

is it FSUI.DLL?..or FSUIPC.DLL?

might make a difference to some people to help you..im assuming it is,and i would uninstall that .DLL,re download an updated version of FSUIPC and reinstall.see if that helps...if you are not paying for FSUIPC..it could be its limiting you somehow..but i doubt that.and if ya dont pay for it..spend the money..i think its 34.00 USD?....and well worth every cent.

It was fsui.dll, I have a paid version of fsuipc. After installing UIAutomation.dll to the root folder of FSX it seems that it has fixed the problem. Right now I'm flying the long cross country flight to make sure. Thanks for the tips.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus P8Z68 M
    Intel i7-2700
    16 GB of Ram
    GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Fsui.dll is obviously a program library that comes with the FSX (and perhaps FS2004 too - don't remember). It is found in the main (root) folder of FSX. Removing it might lead to some odd consequences.

Members who have read this thread: 45