Mirage F1 for FSX

Thread: Mirage F1 for FSX

Mirage F1 for FSX

Incredible news!!! If I read it correctly, Restauravia has announced that they are going to make the Mirage F1. They have posted an announcement on their website.

http://restauravia.fr/index.html

All of their products have been incredible. The Mirage IIIB is wonderful and the soon to come Mirage IIIC will be amazing as well. The F1 has always been my favorite Mirage variant so I am totally excited by this news.

Thank you Bertrand Barbé for bringing this to my attention.

This is dream come true for me .... Fantastic news Frank !!! Mike

Nice! But any news about IIIC?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks for the HU Frank! Does anyone know what happened to the RAZBAM F1 project? I am not optimistic since they announced to move their Mil projects from FSX to DCS/P3D.

About the IIIC: The IIIC is in its final phase of testing and bug resolution... it should no longer delay now, still a little patience... (source: pilote-virtuel.com forum earlier this week)

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    Thanks for the HU Frank! Does anyone know what happened to the RAZBAM F1 project? I am not optimistic since they announced to move their Mil projects from FSX to DCS/P3D.

About the IIIC: The IIIC is in its final phase of testing and bug resolution... it should no longer delay now, still a little patience... (source: pilote-virtuel.com forum earlier this week)
    I have no idea what the status is on the Razbam F1 is or their Atlas Cheetah for that matter. If they eventually make one or both that would be great but it's been three years since they announced they were doing every version of the F1 and there has been no followup. I have Kirk Olssen's source files for his F1 versions and was considering finding a modeler to bring them into FSX and make a new VC (I'd like a classic analog F1C cockpit). But if a new one will be made by Restauravia then that will be great.

Regarding the IIIC, unless they shoehorned a radar into the cockpit within the last week they have a little ways to go. Plus I need to ask them to please consider adding another weapons mix. If it works out I'll have a preview on my website in a few days. She is very addicting.

The more Mirages, the better!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    I have no idea what the status is on the Razbam F1 is or their Atlas Cheetah for that matter. If they eventually make one or both that would be great but it's been three years since they announced they were doing every version of the F1 and there has been no followup. I have Kirk Olssen's source files for his F1 versions and was considering finding a modeler to bring them into FSX and make a new VC (I'd like a classic analog F1C cockpit). But if a new one will be made by Restauravia then that will be great.

Regarding the IIIC, unless they shoehorned a radar into the cockpit within the last week they have a little ways to go. Plus I need to ask them to please consider adding another weapons mix. If it works out I'll have a preview on my website in a few days. She is very addicting.
    The Razbam Mirage F1 will be done but I have so many darn projects that I can't seem to concentrate on a single one. Eventually I guess is my answer.

Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by joanvalley View Post
    The Razbam Mirage F1 will be done but I have so many darn projects that I can't seem to concentrate on a single one. Eventually I guess is my answer.

Jose.
    That's still good news. There is no such thing as too many Mirages.

Great News. Kirk Olssen's F1 was a good rendition for FS9 but Fly a FSX native F1 will be fantastic.

I hope they will make the E version in addition to B and C versions.

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    Great News. Kirk Olssen's F1 was a good rendition for FS9 but Fly a FSX native F1 will be fantastic.

I hope they will make the E version in addition to B and C versions.
    And don't forget the F-1CT upgrade of this classic bird!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	149.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	7355
    Dumonceau

Metal2Mesh are also looking at the Mirage F1.
    In the meantime, there's Kirk's port-over.

Dave

I'd really like to see a Mirage F1B two seat version. Dhazelgrove, where did you get that F1B in the background of your screenshot?

Name:	Mirage F1B.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	7431

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    And don't forget the F-1CT upgrade of this classic bird!

Name:	149.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	7355
    Dumonceau
    Ouch! Of course Dumonceau. Thanks for remember me the port-over.

Quote Originally Posted by rpetty View Post
    I'd really like to see a Mirage F1B two seat version. Dhazelgrove, where did you get that F1B in the background of your screenshot?
    It's likely to be part of the MAIW Mirage F1 package - or it came with the SkyDesigners scenery.

Checking, I find that there are Mirage F1B models in the MAIW packages.
    They port without issue - as long as you remember to convert the traffic files to FSX.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post

Metal2Mesh are also looking at the Mirage F1.
    In the meantime, there's Kirk's port-over.

Dave
    Two for pay, one for free. It'll be a year or more at least in any case so we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Two for pay, one for free. It'll be a year or more at least in any case so we'll just have to wait and see.
    Poetry?

There is a package on Simviation of Kirk's Mirage F1, already converted for FSX - for those interested.
    There are a few models not in the package, but most are there.

LINK. Fourth item down.

Dave

Sweet........I love their products......they do an excellent job!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Has anyone here attempted to change out the afterburner effect on Kirks port over????
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Quote Originally Posted by LE151 View Post
    Sweet........I love their products......they do an excellent job!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Has anyone here attempted to change out the afterburner effect on Kirks port over????
    I haven't looked at it yet, but it shouldn't be an issue.

Dave

AI Mirage F1 available at avsim, filename: nbai_miragef1_spain-qatar.zip
    Both single and two-seaters.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 120