Not a Bad Idea...

Thread: Not a Bad Idea...

Threaded View

Not a Bad Idea...

There is no doubt our favorite flight sim is showing its age, CFS3 is over 10 years old, and my game CD's are definitely displaying their age. The playing surfaces are getting pretty scratched up with all the hours of enjoyment playing the sim. So, I decided to go on eBay and see if I could find a new copy of the game. Luckily enough I did, and it only cost me $10. Upon arrival, I received both game CD's, with flawless playing surfaces. Also included was the original box which was slightly crushed, no biggie, game CD sleeve, manual, original ads for Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick, and the foldout area of operations page. The whole idea was if my original CD's get too scratched up to read, I have a mint copy of the game I can use if that day ever arrives, and for only 10$, I thought it wasn't a bad idea. I'll still use my older copy of the game, but at least if it decides to hit the fan, I can still play. I also have the games patches saved on a flash drive since the games website is no longer up.
    Last edited by Lt. Heinz Becker; April 10th, 2014 at 05:32. Reason: typo

Lt. Heinz Becker

Members who have read this thread: 27