Alebeo C177 info

Thread: Alebeo C177 info

Alebeo C177 info

Looks like my wish has come true......they are doing the RG variant also!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=skyhawka4m;877188]Looks like my wish has come true......they are doing the RG variant also!

Good News
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Wow, that's really cool that they're doing that. The question I have is will it be part of the Cardinal package or will we have to choose between the two or buy both? Or will they do it like some of the earlier Carenado releases where if you bought the base model, you could get the additional models at a lower price. Whatever they choose, it's looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Wow, that's really cool that they're doing that. The question I have is will it be part of the Cardinal package or will we have to choose between the two or buy both? Or will they do it like some of the earlier Carenado releases where if you bought the base model, you could get the additional models at a lower price. Whatever they choose, it's looking great.

The site says its part of the package

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    The site says its part of the package
    Now that is an awesome deal!

Hopefully Alabeo will get the retracts to work better than Cessna ever did...

N.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Looks like my wish has come true......they are doing the RG variant also!

YEZZZ!!!

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Members who have read this thread: 57