Me 110 shared files

Thread: Me 110 shared files

Me 110 shared files

I was going to reinstall the GC Me110's into my stock install of CFS3 on W7 64bit on my D drive but when I tried the Me110 shared files I found they have an installer and I couldn't change the install path.The files have a place to change the install(the page that says browse to your install path) but I can't get anything to show in the space that you would normally either browse or type in the install path into.
    The button that says browse seems grayed out and nothing happens when I click it.I tried typing in the install path but it wont let me do that(nothing shows).I have the files on CD and thought maybe they were corrupted so I redownloaded the shared files from Simviation but got the same thing.
    Anyone else run into this?Is it a W7 issue or something else.I haven't tried the files from SOH if they are in the library.

I have Win 7 64 bit as well and everything seems to function as intended when I just tried it again.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Hi,

You have to install them as an administrator for them to install properly.

For some reason, Windows 7 doesn't like to install those particular files.

Take care,

Chris
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Guess I'll do without the Bf110 in CFS3.I tried to change the security tab to administrator but couldn't figure out what Windows wants .I wonder why Major Magee is able to install the files?

Take a look at your anti-virus settings.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

I tried disableing my antivirus(AVG) and still couldn't run the shared files.This is the only time I have ever run into this.All my other programs have downloaded fine.

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi H3,

send me a PM with your email and I'll send you the shared files for the 110. you just drop them into the aircraft/shared folder and you'll be good to go.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Thanks Capt Winters .I sent you an email.I checked my other shared files and the Bf 110 files are the only ones I can't access.Weird.

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar

Cool

The bf110c (and its relations) has two sets of shared... (or 3?) Incl'd at least one w/ improved gauges....

...glad to mix things up even worse whenever possible

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane3 View Post
    Thanks Capt Winters .I sent you an email.I checked my other shared files and the Bf 110 files are the only ones I can't access.Weird.
    Hi H3,

I havent seen an email yet or PM. might pay to send another one.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Members who have read this thread: 16