FSX equivilent of FS9's PerfectSky mod?

Thread: FSX equivilent of FS9's PerfectSky mod?

FSX equivilent of FS9's PerfectSky mod?

I'd like to make my sky look much better (and real) than it does and am curious if there is something out there similar to PerfectSky for FS9.

Thanks in advance!
    Jeff
    I pass gas!

Even in FSX I use (a slightly modified version of) the "High Definition Environment" by Pablo Diaz. Just look for the file hde.zip on flightsim.com. The conversion for FSX has been done by Danny Glover and this file can be found at flightsim as well (hdeskytexturesfsx.zip)

Cheers,
    Huub

Just like Huub Vink, I use the freeware HDE textures by Pablo Diaz.
    A bit of warning though: the original pack was made for FS9. The cloud textures in this pack are fully compatible with FSX, but the sky textures are NOT !
    There is another pack spcifically made for FSX, containing the HDE sky textures converted to FSX-compatible format. These ones will work beautifully

After reading Daube's post I realise I perhaps wasn't very clear. But for FSX you need both packages mentioned in my post. The package from Danny Glover is mandatory when you want to use the alternative sky colours.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks to you both for the help. I'll look up the files you mentioned and add them.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    I pass gas!

Members who have read this thread: 30