Glowing Heat B-58 Hustler for FSX on Flightsim Store!!! - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Glowing Heat B-58 Hustler for FSX on Flightsim Store!!!

I just gotta rush off and get this.....those burners had been driving me nuts....

Just picked up the Hustler for $14 bucks at PC Aviator and downloaded your fix! Easy install!! Thank you very, very much!!!

Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

A little more elbow grease on a stock paint

Fabulous stock paint polished a little more...WIP

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

That's spectacular!!

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Thanks Dave! A littke more tinkering with wing metal normals/specs/alphas on the Hustler...

Looking spiffy...

Messing around with metal finishes is a lot of fun...

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Thanks Dave! A littke more tinkering with wing metal normals/specs/alphas on the Hustler...

Spectacular screenshots. Glad you are still enjoying her.

Love the Hustler! One of my all time favorites!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

+1 Skip
    Asus Rog Strix Z 390 Intel I 9900 36 g Ram@4200 1080 TI Overclock 4.9

Kicking this back open.... sorry!!

Just got this bird a week ago, and loving it. Just need to know if anyone has figured out the issues with the AB's going off kilter when you move around in spot view?? My issue is mostly with the inboard engines. I put the FS9 version in my FSX, and they work and look perfectly fine.

On that note, I'll also be doing some paint tweaks here and there. As well, modifying the afterburners. I already have the tweaked FDE, so I'm good there.

000rick000... if you have a paint kit for your polished planes, I'd love to have a copy of your files. I'll give proper credits when and if I upload something.

Thanks!!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/signaturepics/sigpic103580_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

I do have some files, but they are from my very first attempts at creating paints for FS. So they are not to my current standard. I do mean to revisit the Hustler. But as it stands, I would never put my name to the kit that is sitting on my HDD ATM! lol. That said, unless I"m releasing an actual paint kit (ie the T-33X or the F-80X) I don't usually give out my templates as they aren't necessarily in a "kit" format!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

That's cool, thanks!!

Did you ever upload the tail# 50660. The pics just above this post??
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/signaturepics/sigpic103580_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 132