(TW) Manfred FSX C-47 Silver Cloud.zip

Thread: (TW) Manfred FSX C-47 Silver Cloud.zip

(TW) Manfred FSX C-47 Silver Cloud.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Skins

Description: Custom factory fresh textures for Manfred's Douglas C-47v.2 with custom engine textures, both shadowed and non-shadowed.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit (TW) Manfred FSX C-47 Silver Cloud.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon28 Silver cloud C47

Hi this is Captain Ayata
    I did Follow and install C47 sky Train but Silver cloud access denied I can not installed any one know whats the trick
    regards

Icon28 C47

No matter what C47 team did very good job... but some hick-ups so no hart filling here are the hicks up
    1...software intrupt F9 it is not work because C47 has only VC cockpit but when you flying with other plane you can use letter A this bring the VC.
    so ina way no problem..now the other things..
    1..no hart fillings..because your team is master according to me and I believe entire sim comminity
    so it is not hart for your team to change some gauges..
    We call it airline T... on T.. left corner speed gauge on center ADI on right corner Altimeter under ADI...... HSI... and turn indicator swap with ADF....and place is left bottom again it is very easy for your team....
    I use panel studio but HSI frame which hold CDI And HDG Knob and some problem when you try ADF like to small
    again no matter what great software...
    thanks
    retire captain

Members who have read this thread: 37