FSX_Fire_Retardant_Effect.zip

Thread: FSX_Fire_Retardant_Effect.zip

FSX_Fire_Retardant_Effect.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Effects

Description: This is a generic fire retardant effect for use on FSX aircraft. It is a combination of 2 effects originally created by Milton Shupe.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX_Fire_Retardant_Effect.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Beautiful effect; it's what I wanted but could not achieve. Thank you for your time and effort on this.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Wow, that looks fantastic. I can't wait to try it out, thank you for the work.

Shawn

I'll be posting an updated version of this effect soon. I've adjusted the two emitter types to try to get a more natural blend between the two and to get a more overall natural appearance. There is also now a 3 second version of the effect for smaller tankers like the S-2T and a 6 second version for bigger tankers like a P-3.

My contribution with:

the little Alabeo C188 AGTruck

Aerosoft PBY Catalina

MV/ND ErickSon S-64E Aircrane

Ciao Viva & Have Fun !

BillDebaze.

Sorry for bringing up this EXTREMELY old thread but what is the button command to release FSX_Fire_Retardant_Effect, please? I forgot the button command!!

Thanks,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Sorry for bringing up this EXTREMELY old thread but what is the button command to release FSX_Fire_Retardant_Effect, please? I forgot the button command!!

Thanks,

Aharon
    If you set that effect up in your [smoke system] then use the i key.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 15