T28A Trojan Donationware now released. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T28A Trojan Donationware now released.

Hi,

I've just seen that Anthony has released a new beta version of his excellent donationware T-28A Trojan. It has many improvements and is also compatible with P3Dv4 and VRS Tacpac:

http://www.antsairplanes.com/

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

AWESOME!

The T-28 was already 10/10 and I'm really curious if this version requires a rescaling of the rating.

Agree, the Ant T-28 series is among the aircraft I miss most in P3D V4.1. Good news!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

I just installed it and it works great! One of the aircraft I was really missing in V4.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

A truly stunning model !
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    AWESOME!

The T-28 was already 10/10 and I'm really curious if this version requires a rescaling of the rating.
    15/10 it is a great model.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

I've got the B/C/D versions. They are great. But, I dunno if I will ever be able to have an -A version that is like the -A that I heard and saw at PDK a couple years ago. It was crazy. Sounded like a push-pull engine. Giant polished 2-blade prop. It was almost comical to watch it fly by at "high speed" while listening to that thing lope by.

If I don't have your newest trojan, I will look into getting it. Thanks for your effort in the FS arena!

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post

A truly stunning model !
    This repaint available somewhere?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

I downloaded the new update to the T-28B/C. The model installed ok but when I tried to install the separate weapons module windows defender said it was a severe threat, containing
    Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.Alcl

He has a 3.01 patch already but it was also blocked by windows defender for the same reason.

I sent him an email last night but so far no response. When I fly it in V4.1 right now there are no pilots in the aircraft, I figure its because of the missing weapons pack.

I downloaded the T-28A directly from ant's site and tried to run weapons pack installer, same problem.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

No problems here. I'm running FSXA and just reinstalled all the Trojans to version 3.00. Forgot how much fun they are. Still could use some more repaints.
    -- WH

Also running FSXA here and own all Ant's T-28's which I fly regularly. They already perform superbly in my setup so I'm a little reluctant to change 'anything.'

Would appreciate any comments speaking to possible changes in sim performance (FSX} for the new versions. I'm not a tacpac user and my pc is far from state of the art.

It's incredible that these offerings can now be had for an even lower price. Even without this reduction they represent one of the very best values in payware aircraft.

In my experience, the exceptional modelling, talent and sheer quality poured into these amazing works remains unsurpassed. The way the 'dimples' are represented on the
    aircraft skin get me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    This repaint available somewhere?

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...rce-t28a-emet/
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Thanks.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    No problems here. I'm running FSXA and just reinstalled all the Trojans to version 3.00. Forgot how much fun they are. Still could use some more repaints.

How does the v.3.00 model differ from previous versions?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    How does the v.3.00 model differ from previous versions?
    His website has the details. Looks like he just released some patches as well.

BTW, Zsolt. Got any repaints lying around for the T-28 you can share? Like this one..

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Last edited by WarHorse47; December 16th, 2017 at 18:46.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 87