FOX-FOUR Korea update

Thread: FOX-FOUR Korea update

FOX-FOUR Korea update

Good evening,

Shadolf Wolf 07 made som terrific scenery update for the Fox Four Korea campaigns. So I thought I should do my share and update the player aircrafts with new skins and high detail widescreen panels.
    The aircrafts are F86 Sabre, Mig-15, Hawker Fury and F9F Panther. These models can't, of course, be measured up against many of the similar high poly models available for CFS2. But I guess a lot of prefer to use the originals in the campaign because they are specially made for it with respect to framerates etc. With these skins and panels I think they look rather nice.

The F86- and Mig-panel and the Fury texture has been released earlier. The F9F and Fury 2D-panels and the other skins are however brand new. Hope you like them. The new panels are of course also available as separate downloads on my OneDrive (previous Skydrive)

Morton
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F9F Panel.jpg   Fury Panel.jpg   Mig15 Panel.jpg   F86E panel.jpg   F9F.jpg   F86E.jpg  

Fury.jpg   Mig15.jpg  

Morton,
    Gorgeous, absolutly gorgeous! Thank you, Sir.
    Bub
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

My Pleasure Bub

Mort

Fox-4_Aircraft_Update.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft Add-Ons

Description: Fox-Four Korea campaigns Player aircraft updates with new widescreen panels and textures.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fox-4_Aircraft_Update.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon14 Reply...

Morton,

These are absolutely fantastic, thank you for all of your hard work!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Many thanks Morton.I was hoping something like this would be done.

With Shadow Wolfs new airfields,these planes and new GSL Scnery it makes Korea a whole new world.

So whats Next? The Fox Four campaigns was from the beginning quality stuff. But our campaign wizard Rami has shown again and again there's always things to improve. So as several members have commented, the Korea theater is really underrepresented in CFS2.

Mort

Quote Originally Posted by Morton View Post
    So whats Next? The Fox Four campaigns was from the beginning quality stuff. But our campaign wizard Rami has shown again and again there's always things to improve. So as several members have commented, the Korea theater is really underrepresented in CFS2.

Mort
    BTW Morton,

I did 2 Korean Campaigns in the last 6 months.My USN Korea Camapaign was released in August and the USAF Korea is being tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    BTW Morton,

I did 2 Korean Campaigns in the last 6 months.My USN Korea Camapaign was released in August and the USAF Korea is being tested.
    I know that Talon, really appreciated! And that reminds me.. I started some Korea P-51s some time ago. Maybe I should dig them up again and finish it. Now we have campaigns to test them in.

Mort

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Wink Isn't this lovely?

Quote Originally Posted by Morton View Post
    I know that Talon, really appreciated! And that reminds me.. I started some Korea P-51s some time ago. Maybe I should dig them up again and finish it. Now we have campaigns to test them in.
    Mort

Many thanks to both of you!

Cheers!
    KH

My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

A great big THANK YOU to Morton, Shadow Wolf, Talon, et al......

I've successfully set up a Korean Theater and am enjoying all the new (to me) toys.

Got a question. The Mig "KWCFS2_MIG15_S" keeps asking me for "WEP_MIG15TANK" and I've looked high and low for it. Can anyone tell me if it is still available and if so, where?

Worthless,

If you have the original FF Red Star campaign, you have the files already. Just reopen the package again, install it to a temp folder and take inventory of the scendb\weapons and objects_dp folders. If you don't have it, you can find it HERE
    Last edited by bearcat241; February 27th, 2014 at 12:46.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Thanks BC. My bad. I never had a Korean Install before now. I guess I just assumed bases by SW, AC updates from Morton and Campaigns by Talon were all I needed. There I go assuming again. Gotta quit that. Got everything now though. Thanks!

You're welcome. I could have attached your requested files here, but figured that you either need a friendly reminder of what you already had, or you were lacking the entire campaign package which IMO is an essential for any serious CFS2 Korea player.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Members who have read this thread: 40