OOM and Ver2.1

Thread: OOM and Ver2.1

OOM and Ver2.1

I thought we had gotten past this? Flying in Alaska on the SOH MP Server. . .flying for several hours and was on the last hop of the morning. About 3 minutes from landing and I get the OOM Message. . .Please restart Prepar3D! No heavy scenery, barren landscape, Cessna 183R, default clouds, daylight and I get an OOM message? All this after flying 57 hours, almost non-stop for 3 days without a hitch in FSX, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I thought we had gotten past this? Flying in Alaska on the SOH MP Server. . .flying for several hours and was on the last hop of the morning. About 3 minutes from landing and I get the OOM Message. . .Please restart Prepar3D! No heavy scenery, barren landscape, Cessna 183R, default clouds, daylight and I get an OOM message? All this after flying 57 hours, almost non-stop for 3 days without a hitch in FSX, lol.
    Maybe the answer is here? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...other-problems

Take autogen to NORMAL, before it (dense) I have OOM too on FTX Scenery.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    From what Beau said today at the P3D forums, the Parser is excessively stacking the errors its finding and causing the OOM's. The errors aren't dumping and it shouldn't be logging the errors if its not 'active' (setup to save error logging reports), which I guess (from what he was saying) is helping to bring the sim into OOM's. Some of the errors though are non-existent. This has been proven already. (In case you want to know why its crashing).
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Members who have read this thread: 21