Paintkit for Realair Spitfire...?

Thread: Paintkit for Realair Spitfire...?

Paintkit for Realair Spitfire...?

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a paint kit for RealAir Spitfire, FS2004...
    A small detail which I would really want to understand :

Engine damage: according to the texture they are not textured still correctly.

Available on RealAir site, freeware, but...

But it's only available for FSX Spitfire 2008... And FSX, both running... I have not FSX. Houps, houps, and houps...

In progress, from an original idea of "BB686" , an australian (satined) polished racer...

And probably New Zealand racer, all fictionnal...

In progress, for now, several options...
    Original skin, as base of work, from Grant MacLean... ( request sent ).

Last edited by SOLOBO; February 21st, 2014 at 04:54.

I sent Rob an email this morning about it. I have the FS9 version but not the FSX. He's usually pretty good at getting back to me about things. I don't think one exists for the FS9 version unless it did at one time and is no longer available.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    I sent Rob an email this morning about it. I have the FS9 version but not the FSX. He's usually pretty good at getting back to me about things. I don't think one exists for the FS9 version unless it did at one time and is no longer available.

BB686
    Thank you very much Tom... The FSX paint kit, after conversion, is good for FS9.

You are quite welcome.... Funny thing tho, I have the RealAir SF.260 for FS9 too, and I didn't see a paint kit for that one. Suffice to say, I haven't heard from Rob. Maybe tomorrow.

EDIT: According to Rob at RealAir Simulations, a paint kit was never created for the FS9 Spitfire MkXIV. Someone with better talents than mine might be so inclined to make one.

BB686
    Last edited by Blackbird686; February 17th, 2014 at 16:18.
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Permission granted by Grant MacLean, thank you very much Grant, and best regards......

And your excellent work will be credited.

Members who have read this thread: 25