P-40 Kittyhawk with teeth, well maybe dentures

Thread: P-40 Kittyhawk with teeth, well maybe dentures

P-40 Kittyhawk with teeth, well maybe dentures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0720.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	4268Maybe the folks at the Tri-State Warbird Museum in Ohio, might rethink about using these...

Neet vid too bad it was longer...
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Thats Kool. Were they blanks or a simunition? They didn't use live rounds. Did they?
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Real guns, real blanks, real shell casings falling out the bottom!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Here is a short video of them testing the guns - there was a slightly longer one but I haven't found it yet.

That's got to be thrilling to see in action. Firing hundreds of blanks is expensive, but it must be a thrill to see and hear.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Holy crap! I thought it was just propane at first!

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    Thats Kool. Were they blanks or a simunition? They didn't use live rounds. Did they?
    For your information, simunition ammunition produces projectiles and I very much doubt that they would have wanted that around an airport or airshow for that matter... I dont believe they make simunition in 50 cal either. It is a cqb type training tool.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    For your information, simunition ammunition produces projectiles and I very much doubt that they would have wanted that around an airport or airshow for that matter... I dont believe they make simunition in 50 cal either. It is a cqb type training tool.
    Thats why I asked. I would have been amazed to see something like that at an airshow. Where there were no shots of impacts on a target I ruled it out. Still its very kool to see. I'd love to see a demo like that in person.

man those casings and links make a mess.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Members who have read this thread: 49