Updates for Anything FSX - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Updates for Anything FSX

M2M Mirage2000C

Build 0.9322 released.

Changes in 0.9322:
    3D Model Changes: Small fuselage adjustments.

TacPack Changes: Start of TacPack Radar.

Dave

A2A J3 Cub Propeller updates

This is a photo-realistic wooden propeller update for the J3. It comes with chrome valve covers also. I've also included a metal prop for you as well. Enjoy! by Titan_Bow

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1480-a2a-j3-cub-propeller-updates/

M2M Mirage2000C

Update to Build 0.9350

Changes in 0.9350

3D Model Changes: Pilot/Cover visibility fix.

TacPack Changes: TacPack Radar.

Dave

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    V1.3 for the Bear Studios Su-30MKK released:

• New models, animations, textures and effects, make aircraft have full compatibility both on FSX and P3D V2.2

• New gauges system optimize performance on low-end hardware.

• Add English Tag cockpit, Russian/English voice alert system.

• Import new logic system for Flanker series product, this logic system optimize for performance, adjust FCS behaviors.(same as J-11 and naval flankers, the core logic system can change aircraft flight control system working values).

• Modify flight model, reduce max military thrust setting, change flight control system auto trim scale, improve low speed stability during take off an landing approach.

• Change night texture and gauge back light in VC. Add English tag cockpit textures. you can overwrite the stock Russian cockpits.

• Fix the gauge and logic system loading problem in low end hardware platform.

• Add control logic to hide all pylon & weapon shapes, so users can fly clean models by change values in payload station setting.

• Add pilot animations for aircraft models, Remap textures layout for new shape, fixed texture problem on vertical tail shapes.

• Add adjust-able self emissive effects for Hud. the emissive level can be adjusted by brightness knob on UFC.

• This V1.3 Updated version compatible with FSX and P3D V2.2. We also apply typical models for FS2004 under SDK limits.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

where to find? :beer:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    V1.3 for the Bear Studios Su-30MKK released:

• New models, animations, textures and effects, make aircraft have full compatibility both on FSX and P3D V2.2

• New gauges system optimize performance on low-end hardware.

• Add English Tag cockpit, Russian/English voice alert system.

• Import new logic system for Flanker series product, this logic system optimize for performance, adjust FCS behaviors.(same as J-11 and naval flankers, the core logic system can change aircraft flight control system working values).

• Modify flight model, reduce max military thrust setting, change flight control system auto trim scale, improve low speed stability during take off an landing approach.

• Change night texture and gauge back light in VC. Add English tag cockpit textures. you can overwrite the stock Russian cockpits.

• Fix the gauge and logic system loading problem in low end hardware platform.

• Add control logic to hide all pylon & weapon shapes, so users can fly clean models by change values in payload station setting.

• Add pilot animations for aircraft models, Remap textures layout for new shape, fixed texture problem on vertical tail shapes.

• Add adjust-able self emissive effects for Hud. the emissive level can be adjusted by brightness knob on UFC.

• This V1.3 Updated version compatible with FSX and P3D V2.2. We also apply typical models for FS2004 under SDK limits.

what outlet is selling this version? Have been thinking about getting it....

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    what outlet is selling this version? Have been thinking about getting it....
    Just Flight and Flight1.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

SP4 for the Flylogic TigerX's out. Check your accounts on go at: www.design4fs.ch
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Kaspersky reports the textures update contains a virus.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post

Dave
    ESET not---it`s okay.
    Mike

Majestic Q400 patch v1.011

Hi folks!

We have a new patch for our beloved Q400.

Hello Captains,

We are releasing the patch version 1.011 for the Q400 PILOT edition for FSX and Prepar 3D V2.3

The patch can be obtained from the Support->User Area section on our website. It contains the following fixes:

+ Changed the String variable format (please see the scripting docs)
    + Fixed the Rudder PFCS travel indication
    + P3D: Fixed the loss of speed during re-positioning of the aircraft
    + Fixed the yaw moment upon AP disconnection
    + Fixed the incorrect camera Near View Clipping
    + Made compatible with P3D V2.3

Keep the Blue Side UP!!!

The Majestic Software Team.

http://majesticsoftware.com

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post

Dave
    I downloaded and installed via REX 4 update and my Kaspersky internet Security don't report anything

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    rev 1.7 for he Flysimware Bell 47 is now available at the FlightSimStore.
    I`ve mailed them on the weekend and got this answer today.
    Mike
    Odd about the dates, Flysimware says:
    Rev 1.7 Released August 06, 2014
    Rev 1.8 Released May 19, 2014

Maybe they have them reversed.
    I have Rev 1.6.
    In any event, my FSPilotShop downloads for the product expired in June.
    I have contacted them asking if I really have to pay $5.00 to reactivate the download or do they just not have the updates yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Anderson View Post
    Odd about the dates, Flysimware says:
    Rev 1.7 Released August 06, 2014
    Rev 1.8 Released May 19, 2014

Maybe they have them reversed.
    I have Rev 1.6.
    In any event, my FSPilotShop downloads for the product expired in June.
    I have contacted them asking if I really have to pay $5.00 to reactivate the download or do they just not have the updates yet.
    There is a date/version issue with Flysimware and FSPilotShop.
    FSPilotShop kindly bumped the download access date, but they show 06/14/2014 as the last product update date.
    I downloaded again and was same version as the one I had, Bell47_1.6.zip.
    When I looked into my previous download zip there is a text file listing the changes in version 1.7.
    So it looks like I'm already up to date.

Too bad more care isn't devoted to versions and dates, I don't feel embarrassed about being confused on this one.

I think FSPilot reset all the dates for everything. All the products that have I purchased from them prior to June 14 are now marked "File Last Updated: Saturday, 14th June, 2014".

Dave

The Iris PC-21 has been updated to the '75th anniversary edition'.

Iris PC-12???? Where i can get it? Never heard of that
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Iris PC-12???? Where i can get it? Never heard of that
    Whoops, typo! PC-21 I mean.

Oh, LoL.
    Miro

Tacpack updated to version 1.4.1.7

Andy<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/c9c0d61b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Dinos updated (final) T45c 2.7

Here
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Flysimware Bell 47G rev. 1.9 released at FSPilotShop now.

Members who have read this thread: 77