Updates for Anything FSX - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates for Anything FSX

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    V1.2 for the Bear Studios Naval Flanker has been released:

29/05/2014

Please download this update if you purchased the product before the date shown above. This update includes the following changes:

• New cockpit panel layout based on the latest reference material
    • Added the Su-27K(SU-33). Su-33 models have Russian weapons, authentic textures, Russian gauges and one MFI-54 MFD which replaced the CRT radar display
    • Modified flight dynamics - reduced max military thrust setting, flight control system auto trim scale altered, improved low speed stability during take off and landing/approach
    • Night textures and gauge back-lighting in VC improved
    • Addressed the gauge/logic system loading issue in low-end PCs
    • Added control logic to hide all payload & weapon shapes, so users can fly clean models by changing values in payload station setting
    • Modified carrier model platform surface setting for increased friction on landing
    • Added adjustable self emissive effects for HUD. The emissive level can be adjusted by brightness knob on UFC.
    • Now compatible with P3D V2.2
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Traffic 360 - Sound Fix (FSX and Prepar3D v1 ONLY)
    This sound fix includes the following changes.
    • AI aircraft engine volume reduced
    • Sound quality improved
    • Increased sensitivity of sounds in order to adapt to user aircraft's position

http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/traffic360#ac2efff

Thank you Dino - I really cant get over how good these aircraft of yours are...and the support you provide - So glad you are part of the FSX development community.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Drzewiecki design New York City X updated to V1.2.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Icon9

Hi Friends,
    A "silly" question :
    I'm searching for an upgrade pack (from FS2004 to FSX) for Sky Unlimited aircraft I have......
    I cannot pay for new FSX versions.......

ALABEO C177 CARDINAL SERVICE PACK 20140611 RELEASED
    Released June 11th, 2014, 2030GMT
    Modifications:...
    - Fuel selector issue fixed in the RG model.
    - Minor dynamics issues corrected.
    You don t need this update if you downloaded the aircraft after June 11th, 2014, 2030GMT or bought it from any reseller.
    Customers need to log into their Alabeo account in order to get it.

Recent updated versions of Ant's planes are available.

http://www.antsairplanes.com/

EAGLET LSA V1.40, SIERRA LSA V1.20, DRIFTER ULTRALIGHT V1.10 UPDATES FOR FSX
    AND PREPAR3D V2 (Jun 2014)
    The Eaglet, Sierra and Drifter have been updated to new versions. The updates include compatibility
    with Prepar3D V2 or higher. Use of separate standalone setup programs has been
    eliminated. All aircraft now use the in game Animation Manager to save
    preferences. The Animation Managers can also be used to adjust fuel and pilot
    and passenger weights. Additional changes include fixing any multiplayer
    flooding problems and improved realistic prop torque behaviour.

The latest update is available for download from customers accounts with their
    original retailer.
    -Mark

I think Anthony got the update versions scrambled a bit. I think it's Sierra 1.4 and Eaglet 1.2.

I think you are right. At least that is what I got in the download.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Steve

Fix for black hedgerows at EICN Fix for Axis Indicator fading with Fog “Limit Environment Bloom” extends to Legacy aircraft. Water dialog redesigned for clarity Further tweaks to VC Shadows Adjustment for shadow offset for jets New HD Zoom algorithm to improve 747 and CRJ700 shadows Revised bias. HD Shadows can be extended to smaller jets – e,g Learjet Fsx cfg settings screen added to DX10 Toolbox Toolbox added to start menu Davor Puljevic Croatia airports black building fix Revised Implementation of Cloud Discard Fogged option

Most of my posts turn out better than that.

Anyway, Steve's DX10 Fixer is updated to 2.3.

Cheers,
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by griphos View Post
    I think Anthony got the update versions scrambled a bit. I think it's Sierra 1.4 and Eaglet 1.2.
    Probably. I made the damn things and I still haven't got a clue. So many updates, so small a brain!

:-)

You call 'em whatever you want to. Thanks for all the work on them. I enjoy them all. I don't keep too many addons in my hangar, but all of yours are still there.

Captain Sim 777-200 V1.4 update

V1.4 now available:
    http://www.captainsim.com/products/x777/sp1400.html

Includes a lot of fixes and updates

How to get the 1.4?

1. Check-in to Your Profile.

2. In Your Profile click: Product (777 Captain) > Extended Download Service and download the 777 Captain (777-200) 1.4 to any folder on your computer.

3. Uninstall everything from the 777 Captain family. (Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 777 Captain> )

3. Make sure FSX is not runnung.

4. Double click the downloaded csx772_1400.exe file to install* the 1.4.

5. Install all Expansion models (if any) in any order.

6. Restart your computer. * - The 1.4 will overwrite previously installed freeware liveries and/or other modifications of the original product. Prior to uninstall the product please backup all data added to the original product.

Special thanks to Mark Fletcher.

Enjoy Your Flight!
    Captain Sim Customer Support

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Another small update to the Tomcat - as usual all the latest versions of my aircrafts are available on my blog...

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.co.uk/...e-version.html

Just Flight released an update for their Chipmunk.

V1.3 Update for the Bear Studios J-11 Flanker:

BEAR STUDIOS - FLANKER B+

Highlights on J-11 Flanker Ver1.3

*New models, animations, textures and effects, make aircraft have full compatibility both on FSX and P3D V2.2
    *New gauges system optimize performance on low-end hard wares.
    *New Flight Model and cockpit layout, chase on real aircraft development process.
    *Add Su-27SK/UBK aircraft models, Russian cockpit gauges, and voice alert system.
    The J-11 Flanker V1.3 will be the last version carries simulated weapon and sensor system. The next step will support real weapon and sensor features on FSX and P3D.
    We will make it out, under your support.

The new features list:

J-11 Flanker V1.3
    1, Change new cockpit panel layout from resource based on China CCTV official J-11B aircraft reports recently.
    2, Add Su-27SK/UBK new upgraded models for aircraft and VC. Su-27 models have Russian weapons, typical skin textures, Russian gauges and MFI-54 MFD which replaced the CRT radar display.
    3, Modify flight model, reduce max military thrust setting, change flight control system auto trim scale, and improve low speed stability during take off a landing approach.
    4, Change night texture and gauge back light in VC.
    5, Fix the gauge and logic system loading problem in low end hardware platform.
    6, Add control logic to hide all pylons & weapon shapes, so users can fly clean models by change values in payload station setting.
    7, Modify carrier model platform surface setting, which get trapped landing easier than old model.
    8, Add adjust-able self emissive effects for HUD. The emissive level can be adjusted by brightness knob on UFC.
    9, This V1.3 Updated version compatible with FSX and P3D V2.2. We also apply typical models for FS2004 under SDK limits.

The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions,
    existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one.

ORBX's Open LC_Europe has been released at the FlightSimStor

It's a big one so be prepared ...

A2A has released an auto updater for most of their aircraft.. (Piper cherokee not included). Seems as though the 172 also had an update.. automatically downloaded with the updater. //EDIT// B-17 and piper cub also had updates.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/view...p?f=23&t=41279

-Damien

VRS TacPack 1.4.1.6

Update now available.

[NEW] Added the following new AAMs:
    • Hawker RedTop
    • AIM-9N/P
    • R.550 Magic 2
    • Super 530D
    • AIM-9B
    • AIM-7E

[NEW] Added the following new bombs:
    • M117
    • MK-82FE (Fuze Extender)
    • BDU-33
    • BDU-45B
    • BDU-50

[NEW] Added the following new guns:
    • DEFA-554

[NEW] Added the following new rounds:
    • 30x113m_B_OMEI

[NEW] Added the following new rocket pods:
    • LAU-10

[NEW] Added the following new rockets:
    • Zuni_MK-24_M0

Lots of updates/bug fixes, too.

Dave

Goshawk updated to version 2.66

An update to my T-45C Goshawk is available on my blog...

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.it/201...rsion-265.html

VERSION 2.66
    - FIXED TACPACK ANTI-CHEAT KEYS

VERSION 2.65
    NOTE: BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION YOU SHOULD COMPLETELY DELETE THE PREVIOUS ONE.
    - Added (subtle) environment reflection to the external visual model
    - Added working training bombs (requires Tacpack 1.4.1.6), to implement this payload stations have been changed as follows:
    applying 125lbs to wing pylons will make the bob rack appear; applying 25lbs to the auxiliary stations will make a bomb appear.
    - All A/S weapons in Tacpack are now released by pressing the Pickle
    - It is possible to pick CCIP option in the MFD/STRS page.
    Note that neither the CCIP or the manual depression reticle have been tested for alignment and they are almost a gimmick.
    - Added station direction indication for VORs to the MFD-HSI page
    - Added station direction indication for Tacpack-spawned Tacans to the MFD-HSI page
    - Added station direction indication for NDBs to the MFD-HSI page (fictional, added for training purposes)
    - Added ILS needles to the MFD-ADI page
    - Fixed minor backlighting bug in Virtual cockpit
    - Fixed minor texturing bug in Virtual cockpit
    - Added code to provide automatic

Blog Entries
    Cheers Dino, much appreciated as always.

Ian

Small update to the F-14D

A small update to the F-14D Tomcat

VERSION 2.35
    July 23rd, 2014
    - added ADF needle in MFD HSD
    - fixed HSEL/CSEL section in MFD ADI
    - fixed and updated flight manual
    - added code for automatic launch bar retraction
    - added 2D panels (MFD 1, 2, 3 and PTID - note: PTID must still be turned on in the RIO cokpit. 2D displays are controlled as touchscreen)
    NOTE: as pointed out by many users, some soft keys are not working. This appears to be a mouse click area detection bug in the FSX engine, since the code has been checked several times and found to be completely correct.
    Also, moving the point of view inside the cockpit will make them work... so sorry if it detracts from the experience but I see no wat to solve it.

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.co.uk/...rsion-235.html

From Majestic's Facebook page...

Attention all Captains and First Officers,

We are happy to announce the release of Q400 PILOT edition version 1.010 patch for FSX and Prepar3D V2.2

The following issues are addressed in this version:

1. Prepar3D V2.2 compatibility
    2. New simplified scripting format is introduced
    3. Glideslope and DME receivers will add accuracy by using the newly added by Navigraph Glideslope and DME antenna data
    4. Numerous performance related fixes
    5. FMS airway listing and procedure joining fixes
    6. Improved compatibility with multiplayer by using the standard lights assignments for taxi/landing/nav lights

This patch and the complete list of changes is available under Majestic Software support->User Area

Thank you

With best regards,
    Oleksiy Frolov
    Majestic Software
    -Damien

Members who have read this thread: 74