Eaglesoft Citation XLS+

Thread: Eaglesoft Citation XLS+

Eaglesoft Citation XLS+

Now that official pictures of the project have been posted by Eaglesoft I can let you see what I have been up to for the last several months!
    These are pictures from FSX taken at dusk. The project is still very much work-in-progress. The material settings have a long way to go, and not much AO shading is in yet. I'm working on that for the cabin currently. The VC is going well but it will be some time before pics from it are going to be out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xls01.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	4098

Name:	xls02.jpg 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	4097

Name:	xls03.jpg 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	4096

Name:	xls04.jpg 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	4095

Name:	xls05.jpg 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	4094

Name:	xls06.jpg 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	4093
    Regards,
    Robert

Looks like Eaglesoft have made a good business decision there!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Icon14

We agree, Robert is a real asset.
    Last edited by N400QW; February 9th, 2014 at 17:29.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Hamilton

That looks awesome. I had no idea Eaglesoft was still making new planes. This is definitely being added to the list.

Plenty that we can't yet talk about so we'll keep it focused on this one for the time being.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Hamilton

I for one am looking forward to a new bizjet
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Beautiful Robert simply beautiful. We all need something like this to fly to and from airshows.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by N400QW View Post
    Plenty that we can't yet talk about so we'll keep it focused on this one for the time being.

TALK MAN TALK....or i may have to bring out the waterboard!!!!!!!!!!.............................. .and go water skiing.............

I'm glad to read that ESG is developing again.
    I think that a good ProLine 21 will be a hit in the FS world. We are a bit tired of fly Garmins and 737s.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    TALK MAN TALK....or i may have to bring out the waterboard!!!!!!!!!!.............................. .and go water skiing.............
    Haha, good things come to those who wait my man.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by ce_zeta View Post
    I'm glad to read that ESG is developing again.
    I think that a good ProLine 21 will be a hit in the FS world. We are a bit tired of fly Garmins and 737s.
    This does include full featured Collins PL21 and Collins FMS. While it will be affordable it won't be cheap.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Hamilton

Does this mean the ****** #### is finally OTW? Oh, grrr, that hasn't been revealed yet, but it was being worked on about a year and a half ago.

Not sure what you mean so feel free to PM me.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Hamilton

Beautiful work Robert. . .so that's where you've been, lol, lol. Not at all surprised by the quality. . .typical high quality work. . .excellent.

Members who have read this thread: 73