P-3 Thread continued... - Page 5
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: P-3 Thread continued...

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    Grey Eagle,
    The file at the provided link does not seem to be valid. It is only 89K and gives an error when I try and open it.
    Dave
    Yep, same here.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Yep, same here.
    I am trying to get RAMI to fix it for me.

Link is working now

Link is fully functional and should get complete file now.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3&linkid=18156
    Last edited by gray eagle; February 11th, 2014 at 10:27.

-Thank you ,Gray Eagle!

It's right!

Alain

-

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    -Thank you ,Gray Eagle!

It's right!

Alain

-
    Glad to hear it.

Thumbnail

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Couple more

Any one interested in this converted repaint, let me know.
    I forgot to pack a thumbnail in the VP6 file so if you need one I have one here Just save it to the VP6 texture folder and maybe add it to the zip file for later use.

Attachment 4155

My Next Conversion

I have just uploaded this to SOH. This texture has been made compatible for the new V3 Beta of the KBT P3.
    Should be available soon (vp-3an.zip)
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ks.php?catid=3

Attachment 4174

US Navy Lockheed VP-3A Orion.
    Textures for Team FS KBT's Lockheed/Kawasaki P3-C,in the colors of the Naval Research Laboratory, operated from NAS Patuxent River
    Last edited by gray eagle; February 12th, 2014 at 05:19.

If anyone is interested I have two zip files of textures for VP-65 from about the time the KBT bird was released as well as VP-91. The 91 and 65 CAG files have author read me's with email addy (not sure if it works), second VP-65 file has no author info at all. I will send these to anyone that has the talent to make these useable for this version. I'm not sure but I think that these are lost files that were never re-uploaded to AVSIM after the hack.
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

i like that alot..looking forward to having it...

If this is painted a little more, it is completion.
    This release is performed after releasing P-3C formally.
    Please look forward to
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ep-3e20140211.jpg  

ありがとう!!! (Thank you) KBT!

Thank you SO much! Navy Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    ありがとう!!! (Thank you) KBT!

Thank you SO much! Navy Chief

Quote Originally Posted by strikehawk View Post
    If anyone is interested I have two zip files of textures for VP-65 from about the time the KBT bird was released as well as VP-91. The 91 and 65 CAG files have author read me's with email addy (not sure if it works), second VP-65 file has no author info at all. I will send these to anyone that has the talent to make these useable for this version. I'm not sure but I think that these are lost files that were never re-uploaded to AVSIM after the hack.
    I'll give it a shot strikehawk.

Send me a pm with links for your D/L and I will see what I can do.

GE

Quote Originally Posted by kbt View Post
    If this is painted a little more, it is completion.
    This release is performed after releasing P-3C formally.
    Please look forward to

Awesome and Thank You for correcting and removing a bulge above the cockpit as that was a later mod this paint did not carry.

VP65 Repaints

If the VP65 is a repaint for the mike stone P3 then that may be a game changer and I may not be able to convert it (uses different model files) . If is was for the KBT P3 then I'd be glad to help

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=20835053

VP4 Skinny Dragons - Low Viz

I converted the older VP-4 low Vis Skinny Dragons for use in the newer V3 Beta KBT P3 Orion. The landing gear doors had same issue at the VP-6 I just uploaded (yellow doors) and had to modify so as
    to display correctly. The author "Dan Swart" left no contact info in his readme and is noted in my readme first file.

I've uploaded here and should be available soon. (p3cvp4_v2.zip)

First off, this is great to see the KBT Team back at providing us simmers top-notch aircraft. Does this mean a possible rebuild of the fantastic Super Hornet series? Or even releasing the twin seat F-2B?

Lastly, with all of the repaints, will any of the Orion CoNA schemes be completed? Will weapons be added to the pylons or bay? AGM-65, Mk.82 or AGM-86s?

See below for navair pdf
    http://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm...sStory&id=4523

Thanks and welcome back!
    Jeff

P.S. Is there a link to the most recent beta?
    I pass gas!

I am hoping to see some of the Off-White over Gray P-3 schemes. The Low Vis and overall Gray stuff is nice but there's something about the two-tone look of the Orion that is great.
    Attachment 4190Attachment 4191

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great thread, aircraft and a fan of KBT. Have flown their Electra (native model) and P3 port over in FSX a lot. Has their been any change to the VC (am travelling so can't d/l to see for myself)?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    If the VP65 is a repaint for the mike stone P3 then that may be a game changer and I may not be able to convert it (uses different model files) . If is was for the KBT P3 then I'd be glad to help

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=20835053
    GE, I did send you the Stone repaints along with the VP-65 CAG bird by mistake. The 65 CAG skin is for the KBT model, as I said before this looks like one of the files that was lost in the infamous hack. I also included files for VP-19 and VP-91 as I was involved with all 3 squadrons in my younger days as an AO3. Thanks for any updates you do.
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

Sweet!!!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

As future development, paint will leave it to Dear repainter.
    My skill doesn't suffice though I want to give animation to which POSKY Poseidon is applied about arms.
    I can not promise but, FSX of the F-2A and F-2B is also planned.
    As for the hornet, FA-18 of VRS is too wonderful. It is a definitive edition in FSX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p3lsrs20140209.jpg  

Available here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3&linkid=18169

VP91 Pink Panther

This has been converted to work with the new V3 Beta.
    Last edited by gray eagle; February 14th, 2014 at 15:25.

Love that VP-19 paint, Gray Eagle! NC

GE, I did send you the Stone repaints along with the VP-65 CAG bird by mistake. The 65 CAG skin is for the KBT model, as I said before this looks like one of the files that was lost in the infamous hack. I also included files for VP-19 and VP-91 as I was involved with all 3 squadrons in my younger days as an AO3. Thanks for any updates you do.

OK, Got the VP65 texture converted. Nice tail flash logo.

Nice tail flash
    Attachment 4224
    Last edited by gray eagle; February 13th, 2014 at 14:13. Reason: Add picture

Members who have read this thread: 194