RTWR 2014: Race Administration and Racing Committee Members

Thread: RTWR 2014: Race Administration and Racing Committee Members

RTWR 2014: Race Administration and Racing Committee Members

Race Administration

This year we shall continue with the same Race Administration that we practiced last year.

Happily, Eamonn Watson has volunteered to again serve as the RTWR Technology and Communications Officer. We are all thankful to Eamonn for his excellent innovations and terrific website.

Importantly, the administration of the rules will be conducted by the Racing Committee which is comprised of six members, two from each of the teams.

We ask that the veterans on each team develop a process and then select two Racing Committee members to serve for the 2014 Race. The selection of two members reduces the burden of service for any single pilot. We ask teams to pick volunteers who are race-savvy enthusiastic participants and who are willing to give some time and effort to the overall community. Last years members may be willing to serve again.

Please select your members by Friday, February 7th. Please send along the volunteers' names and their emails to rtwrace@gmail.com. During the week before the start, the Racing Committee will want to get organized and set up a schedule for Duty Officers and Race Masters.

The administration was a smooth as silk last year and we hope it will be so this year as well.
    -Mike

SOH-CM-2016
    I was on the committee for SOH last year, and I'm happy to do so again this year, if required. I'm generally available Saturday through till Tuesday.
    Martin (FS RTW Race pilot 2009-19)
    Win7 x64 | MSI X79A-GD65 | Intel Core i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz | 16GB DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB

Members who have read this thread: 7