Milviz F-4E Phantom II - Page 6
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-4E Phantom II

What a tease, Diego...

Coming in May right? Week 1 I hear in the hallways.

j

Well, i feel a kind of fever in my body, may be it's Phantom addiction?? Great shots, looking forward to drive this beast soon...

Maybe any skin from Isralel's & Turkey's Phantoms?

I hope it will be patched to TacPack too ; ))).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Must be getting close to release

Hi YoYo,
    Great vid. This must be getting close to release. TACPACK or no TACPACK?
    Timm

Can't wait for this little beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi YoYo,
    Great vid. This must be getting close to release. TACPACK or no TACPACK?
    Timm
    As I know F-4 will be without TacPack .

As I know F-4 will be without TacPack
    Oh no. I was so hoping it would be. I got it for the IRIS A10 Driver and would be great to add it to the F4.

F-4E looking good. In the video that looks like the HJG KC-135. How do you get it to fly in formation with the other Rhino's with the refueling boom extended? Assume it isn't set up as AI but being flown by someone and the planes are done with FSRecorder or something like that?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    F-4E looking good. In the video that looks like the HJG KC-135. How do you get it to fly in formation with the other Rhino's with the refueling boom extended? Assume it isn't set up as AI but being flown by someone and the planes are done with FSRecorder or something like that?
    Hehehe. I thinking too same. Tested some weeks ago and with this HJG is a problem with boom extended as AI. Maybe FS Recorder or in multiplayer?
    Last edited by YoYo; May 9th, 2014 at 06:29.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    As I know F-4 will be without TacPack .
    There are no comments on this as of yet so it would be better not to make assumptions like this. Remember that when you assume, "you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me"".
    -JB

Till now no any official comments about TP for Milviz's F-4. Thats correct. I take opinion only from screenies and as You can see , here no models of weapon and payload function from VRS Simulations... (F-4 now is in beta) but for sure, I dont know all intentions of Milviz with this subject . Perhaps it will be (or not) in the final version, perhaps we will have expansion or patch with TP for Phantom - assumptions only. Model still is as "WIP", so anything can happen.

Colin did interesting query about users of TP so (perhaps) we keep all fingers crossed for more official info!
    Last edited by YoYo; May 9th, 2014 at 11:18.

If they want to market it properly, they should turn to FSX Topgun.. he's doing the best combat fsx videos for sure. That video above is cool, but too long, so it makes it quite boring.

Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    If they want to market it properly, they should turn to FSX Topgun.. he's doing the best combat fsx videos for sure. That video above is cool, but too long, so it makes it quite boring.
    FSX Topgun's videos are great, but so are Cleartheprop's. That isn't his SOH name. I can't remember what that is. But Cleartheprop has done a lot of videos, including Razbam promo vids that are awesome. I know this thread is about the Phantom, but my favorite video is the one for the A-7E Corsair II release:

I know that whether or not this ends up being TacPack'ed is purely up to the fine gents at Milviz, but I'll add my voice to those who will be slightly disappointed if it's not.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I might buy it anyways, just to show support in the hopes that they'll do a Navy model.

Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post

Lol. Well, don't blame Milviz for it. It's not a promo video, wasn't made by Milviz, and has nothing to do with marketing the F-4E. I'm a very part time beta tester, and neither Milviz nor myself is responsible for putting it on SOH. But if someone can get some enjoyment out of seeing the upcoming F-4, then all is good.

I built an iPhone mount in my Simpit, so I turn on the music, hit record on the iPhone, and fly the sim. Absolutely no effort goes into it, other than making a few FSrecordings for playback while flying. I make these vids for me, and in turn share them with my professional pilot friends on my Facebook page...they seem to like them

Since you were bored by the other one, I did make this one especially for you. It took 4.5 minutes to make, so it is what it is...whch isn't much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSHV9E8YGfQ

EDIT: You need to select 1080p resolution. I'm trying to figure out why Youtube won't upload it at 1080p.
    Last edited by Bone; May 9th, 2014 at 12:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    FSX Topgun's videos are great, but so are Cleartheprop's. That isn't his SOH name. I can't remember what that is. But Cleartheprop has done a lot of videos, including Razbam promo vids that are awesome. I know this thread is about the Phantom, but my favorite video is the one for the A-7E Corsair II release:

One of the best FSX video ever made! I love it too... I don't like too much the A-7 but the video is simply perfect!

I know this thread is about the Phantom, but my favorite video is the one for the A-7E Corsair II release:
    NC , That really gets ya cooking, Corsair add a Phantom to that mix ... One thing I'm looking forward to is plopping that F4 on to Team SDB's USS Enterprise

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I respect any decision that Milviz makes. But I, too, would be rather disappointed if the F-4 isn't TacPacked. As far as I understand the upcoming Milviz F-15C and F-100 will have TacPac, and was there not an upgrade for the fantastic F-86 in the works?

It is a beautiful bird and with milviz quality it would be pity not to be tacpack enabled

Yep, forgot about him. He has some amazing videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Lol. Well, don't blame Milviz for it. It's not a promo video, wasn't made by Milviz, and has nothing to do with marketing the F-4E. I'm a very part time beta tester, and neither Milviz nor myself is responsible for putting it on SOH. But if someone can get some enjoyment out of seeing the upcoming F-4, then all is good.

I built an iPhone mount in my Simpit, so I turn on the music, hit record on the iPhone, and fly the sim. Absolutely no effort goes into it, other than making a few FSrecordings for playback while flying. I make these vids for me, and in turn share them with my professional pilot friends on my Facebook page...they seem to like them

Since you were bored by the other one, I did make this one especially for you. It took 4.5 minutes to make, so it is what it is...whch isn't much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSHV9E8YGfQ

EDIT: You need to select 1080p resolution. I'm trying to figure out why Youtube won't upload it at 1080p.

I didn't mean to sound offensive. The other one is really cool.. a more fitting scenery would be a desert scenery if you have some.. if you don't you can always grab Blueskyscenery.. it's free.

Members who have read this thread: 86