Milviz F-4E Phantom II - Page 10
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-4E Phantom II

Now is to wait for the release ...

Bernhard.

Those are brilliant! But the one I would really like to see for that bird is a Norm90 Jg71 paint!!!

Dumonceau

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    They were right. The nose is too skinny.
    The glass cockpit is too loud so that the illusion

By loud you mean low right? I completely agree

At all the model is very good,
    with guaranteed purchase only with magic button (CTRL +E)

Jolly Roger Livery - WIP

A work-in-progress:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsx 2014-06-01 19-08-43-13.jpg  

Very cool.

I I have a 1:32 model of this bird except the radome is black.

Looking at recent current works .. I thought best to start in the lessor known department .. maybe a little more simple for starters.

@
    baernhard .. fan damn diddly fantastic

@
    odourboy , I'll still have a drawing i did in black ball point pen .. many moon ago ( 35 years back ) and off this livery

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Very cool.

I I have a 1:32 model of this bird except the radome is black.
    The one, true scale!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

That VF84 paint is coming along great Brian... not a lot left to do there. The black anti glare bit should only be on the windscreen section and the slime lights don't want to be there because it was a J and not an S model... and the green wants to come of the tank texture. Other than that its pretty much good to go isn't it?. I notice on Milviz' facebook page they have updated the paint kit to make it easier to omit the slim lights.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    That VF84 paint is coming along great Brian... not a lot left to do there. The black anti glare bit should only be on the windscreen section and the slime lights don't want to be there because it was a J and not an S model... and the green wants to come of the tank texture. Other than that its pretty much good to go isn't it?. I notice on Milviz' facebook page they have updated the paint kit to make it easier to omit the slim lights.

Matt
    Thanks for pointing that out Matt. MilViz states: "I've just now updated the MV F-4E paint kit to allow for no slats and no slimers... feel free to use it..."

Can someone in the know please explain how I might get rid of the slimers in the new paint kit? Not at all obvious to me. I've already invested several hours trying to align the Jolly Roger with the slime light surround on the tail section (not easy -angled, scaled, flipped... yikes!) and getting rid of the slime all together would, I presume, make life easier!

Sorry Brian wish I could help...hopefully someone will have the answer for you.

Couple of other things I noticed on the photo of this VF 84 aircraft... there is a series of white stars on the rudder (never noticed that before) and it looks like crew names are contained in a yellow rectangle on the lower half of canopy frames (something made up would do for the names in the absence of accurate info.)

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out Matt. MilViz states: "I've just now updated the MV F-4E paint kit to allow for no slats and no slimers... feel free to use it..."

Can someone in the know please explain how I might get rid of the slimers in the new paint kit? Not at all obvious to me. I've already invested several hours trying to align the Jolly Roger with the slime light surround on the tail section (not easy -angled, scaled, flipped... yikes!) and getting rid of the slime all together would, I presume, make life easier!
    odourboy, where did you find the updated paint kit? The only one I can find is the original posted in the news section by Krazycolin.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Hi Tom

Redownload from the same place. The link hasn't changed.

As for the slimes appearing, they are still in the model. They will be removed on release so for now don't worry about them. Just paint as though they aren't there.
    -JB

Naruto-kun, really appreciate the help with the location of the updated paint kit. I am working on the VF-151 F-4J version. Coming along nicely.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but having been burned on a previous purchase, I must ask. Any word from milviz on if this beautiful creation works on w8 systems? Any of their beta testers that run w8? And might I suggest, having that info available on the product page, unlike their awesome but unusable to me F-15E?

MilViz F-4F VF-151

Here is the beautiful MilViz F-4F VF-151 work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by McFlingwinger View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered before, but having been burned on a previous purchase, I must ask. Any word from milviz on if this beautiful creation works on w8 systems? Any of their beta testers that run w8? And might I suggest, having that info available on the product page, unlike their awesome but unusable to me F-15E?
    I run Milviz' F-15E under Windows 8.1 (64-bit, 8GB RAM) with absolutely no issues at all. I'm not expecting any with this add-on, either.
    The only time I've ever had issues with a product add-on turned out to be my own fault.

Dave

It's come along quite nicely now:

Thanks for the reply, Dhazelgrove. I'm assuming you've done nothing special to get it running? I tend to agree with your assessment in operator error, although I haven't a clue where to begin looking for said error.

oddly enough, their t-38 used to run fine on my rig, albeit slow on initial load. But after a fresh reinstall of fsx, nothing but crashes trying to load it. Unfortunately as well, milviz does not offer any support for w8 users, tough titties was their reply. Ok they used nicer words than that. After various searches, it seems that some of their aircraft are just simply hit or miss with us w8ers.

all that being said though, I would love to hear if any of their beta testers are running w8. If not, I'd gladly give it a spin, you know, for the benefit of everyone

Just curious about the F-4B/J nose. It looks too slim and not bulbous enough. Are the screenshots representative of the final model?

Jeff
    I pass gas!

just tried out Brian's VF84 Jolly Roger paint... made my day.

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 86