Milviz F-4E Phantom II - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-4E Phantom II

Milviz f-4e (wip)

Colin is allowing the testers to post some screenshots of the Milviz F-4E. All are WIP. No I can't answer any questions. I'll leave that to Diego or Colin. Enjoy!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

No longer active
    The FDE (FM) has been completed more than half a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Screenshots = Speechless
    Indeed------can`t wait!
    Mike

Awesome stuff!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fsscr004.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	3761

Name:	fsscr005.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	3762

Name:	fsscr001.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	3763

Name:	fsscr003.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	3764

Name:	fsscr010.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	3765

Name:	fsscr011.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	3766

Name:	fsscr012.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	3767
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Milviz is practically a guaranteed purchase with me when it comes to jets.
    This one certainly is.

I know this is a work in progress but does the fuselage not look rather shallow in depth?
    Perhaps it is my monitor stretching things.

I hope a skin of the best wing ever to fly the F-4 bar none is included.--> Seymour Johnson in European 1 paint scheme

Oh heck yes. Just needs to be a Navy Phantom painted as Showtime 100 or a Sundowner, etc and it'll be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by joe bob View Post
    Milviz is practically a guaranteed purchase with me when it comes to jets.
    This one certainly is.

I know this is a work in progress but does the fuselage not look rather shallow in depth?
    Perhaps it is my monitor stretching things.

I hope a skin of the best wing ever to fly the F-4 bar none is included.--> Seymour Johnson in European 1 paint scheme
    It looks right. The only thing that seems to be different than I expect is that it doesn't squat on the gear heavy enough on the ground, but maybe I'm just used to seeing them loaded heavy. Never really seen many of them loaded light.

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    It looks right. The only thing that seems to be different than I expect is that it doesn't squat on the gear heavy enough on the ground, but maybe I'm just used to seeing them loaded heavy. Never really seen many of them loaded light.
    Yes, I also noticed this but as you said it may be at the absent of fuel tanks etc... Milviz know better and I trust those guys, their products are excellent

Looks to be a slatted wing F-4E, but I don't see the actuators. There are black spots where they should be, but look to be missing from the model. Granted these screenshots might be of an older test model, so I'll wait and see.

Looks great and with many repaint options from international phlyers...
    I pass gas!

Mv f-4e wip

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Just a heads up to all: gear compression isn't in the build we currently have. That's why it looks so high. Having said that, all animations are modeled.

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Looks to be a slatted wing F-4E, but I don't see the actuators. There are black spots where they should be, but look to be missing from the model. Granted these screenshots might be of an older test model, so I'll wait and see.

Looks great and with many repaint options from international phlyers...
    Early in the process of the build and variant discussions amongst the modelers and beta team members, I made a plea for a clean version with particular external details for a Thunderbirds specific version. Most of the T-Bird F-4E's were earlier block E models with Hard Wings but I have seen a couple of photos of T-Bird F-4E's with the later Slat changes. Assuming there will still be both wing variations in the package, the bases will be covered. Maybe Diego can clarify that for us.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Must have at least 1 with tail hook. please just 1
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

really am looking forward to this jet in ANG liveries

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    Oh heck yes. Just needs to be a Navy Phantom painted as Showtime 100 or a Sundowner, etc and it'll be perfect!
    I agree. And maybe I missed it, but I'd asked about a USN model in a previous post, but (to my knowledge) no one has replied. I am sure someone will do a USN paint for the F-4E. Not correct, but I'll just "pretend".... Navy Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I agree. And maybe I missed it, but I'd asked about a USN model in a previous post, but (to my knowledge) no one has replied. I am sure someone will do a USN paint for the F-4E. Not correct, but I'll just "pretend".... Navy Chief
    There's always this to look forward to.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mjrhealth View Post
    Must have at least 1 with tail hook. please just 1
    +1 Tail hook and carrier capable
    and choice to engine start by one button or default CTRL+E
    or no purchase :-P

Think you'll find all F4's kept the tailhook.
    The F4-M did wot I worked on.

Just in case a RHAG engagement landing was called for.

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    and choice to engine start by one button or default CTRL+E
    I think the nuke consent will do the same thing as it did in the F-15E but no promises
    -JB

Sorry, but it just doesn't look right - or is it just me?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    I think the nuke consent will do the same thing as it did in the F-15E but no promises
    The same thing could be done as with the Bell 407 and the Boeing 737-200: leave the users the choice!

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Dhazelgrove, she looks fine to me, even with a cannon!
    I hope she will get a dragchute.

Members who have read this thread: 86