Milviz F-4E Phantom II - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13151617181920212223

Thread: Milviz F-4E Phantom II

Hi,

I am sorry but this fix didn't make it into the build.

We will deal with it on Monday and put out a hotfix just for this.

Thank you and again, my apologies.

Kat.

Thank you for looking at it. No apology necessary. You've acknowledged the problem and are taking action to correct it. Can't ask for more than that! I look forward to the fix.

Steve
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

From FB of MV:

"F-4E Tacpack coming TONIGHT!!!!!"
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'm a bit confused as to what is going on with the F-4J variant. From what I've read of the posts, I get the notion that a few issues exist as noted by you and SH18.
    I have the MV F4J/S and wondering what and when a hotfix or update that Kat mentioned will be issued. That was some eagle eye catch on the intake ramp plate et al.
    So, does that mean that a soon to be fix for this from MV will be forthcoming any time soon? Been wrapped up in the new V3 C-47 and trying to catch up with the other
    aircraft I have and my Phantoom has been on the ground for a loooong time. I admire your attention to detail Steve and SH18 as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie View Post
    Thank you for looking at it. No apology necessary. You've acknowledged the problem and are taking action to correct it. Can't ask for more than that! I look forward to the fix.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    From FB of MV:

"F-4E Tacpack coming TONIGHT!!!!!"
    And it has been released: http://milviz.com/flight/products/F4E/index.php
    There's also an tutorial video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/joe-dOvAZz4

Wow...This seems very labor intensive.. Without a dedicated person running the back.. It seems like it would take forever to find and kill targets..

You really have to work on practicing your switchology. Then again, after you do practice it becomes easier, not user friendly like modern fighters. I was somewhat used to it coming from the Aerosoft F-14, jumping in the back to run the radar then back up front to fight. In MP, would love to have someone in back!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

With certain hardware assignments made in the AMS, it will be a lot easier than in reality.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    With certain hardware assignments made in the AMS, it will be a lot easier than in reality.
    What Jon said. Once you assign all the needed keys for weapons control in AMS, it is much easier and you'll be shooting down targets in no time.

Members who have read this thread: 86