Milviz F-4E Phantom II - Page 14
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-4E Phantom II

VF-154 Black Knights

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Most of the time, the USN flew with just the centerline tank and armament. The wings tanks were not usually carried on the boat. Of course thre were exceptions, but not the norm.

The Marines, did use the wing tanks from their land bases. Hopefully there is a model to match the USN load out.

Jeff
    There is. He just seems to like the wing tanks and CBU's. The plane uses an in sim payload manager.

Here is a finished request for the VMFA 232.

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Nice and like it!!!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    No, this isn't me, no, it's not in an F-4, but it's my best response ...

dl

ps - I really dig the red helmets ...

That's AWESOME!!!!

Except the "Marines" markings still need an S to make it perfect. Great paint though!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    That's AWESOME!!!!

Except the "Marines" markings still need an S to make it perfect. Great paint though!
    Great catch - am embarrassed I didn't notice ...

dl

That's AWESOME!!!!

Don't ever get old airattackimages!! The thought came to me while doing another part of the paint but then completely forgot the S. Also the large numbers 5754 have been applied to the fuselage.

Corrections made!!

Last edited by stovall; June 10th, 2014 at 14:32.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Loving the repaints!
    Last edited by TuFun; June 10th, 2014 at 23:31.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Here's a few suggestions for repaints....VF-201 & VF-202 (Naval reserve squadrons out of Dallas Naval Air Station).... Gotta
    say that the ones being done are looking great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3_152.jpg   3_8.jpg   3_153.jpg  

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Don't ever get old airattackimages!! The thought came to me while doing another part of the paint but then completely forgot the S. Also the large numbers 5754 have been applied to the fuselage.

Corrections made
    Haha I already forget what I'm doing at least three times a day!

This little AB animation I've created is just an exercise. No flame as that will be animated later (not static) and the small globes are for alignment for proper angle with the center spark ring.

Sound edited also.

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    This little AB animation I've created is just an exercise. No flame as that will be animated later (not static) and the small globes are for alignment for proper angle with the center spark ring.

Sound edited also.

Nice, looks like a fluid transformation with the animation. Is this intended for the CS9 or....?

Didn't see a pitot tube on the long nose radome....like the CS9 variations have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Nice, looks like a fluid transformation with the animation. Is this intended for the CS9 or....?

Didn't see a pitot tube on the long nose radome....like the CS9 variations have.
    You do know that as part of their FSX native F-4E, MILVIZ will also be launching a J model - maybe with its distinct VC , right. ?

All the screens here feature that J pre release painter kit model .... No gear, VC, or FDE - just to get some painters interested....

Painting the inside of a J-79 with hues of orange and outside too! (concept only)

[QUOTE=delta_lima;890104]You do know that as part of their FSX native F-4E, MILVIZ will also be launching a J model - maybe with its distinct VC , right. ?

No, I didn't......but I do now. With all the different F-4's "flying" about this site, just wanted to keep things straight. Didn't realize that so much material was
    released to the hands of everyone to tinker with such as Mr. Tufun's AB experiments.

Today i just started to repaint the F-4 of Milviz in the 32nd TFW of the USAF colors. but my time of leisure is very small. i were publish it here when terminated. My next repaints in program are: Dino cattaneo T45C in swiss air force hawk 60 colors, Dino cattaneo MB.326 in Fuerza aerea bradileira colors (when released, see this thread link: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/so...ad.php?t=87417) and FSXBA 2014 F/A-18C&D in Swiss air force colors!
    In the next days i will start a thread with notices of the anvancement of these projects.
    Stay tuned!

Miro
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Last 'J' from me.... (in progress)

Last edited by Skyhawk18; June 12th, 2014 at 15:07. Reason: Removing duplicates

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

OUTSTANDING work Skyhawk18......awesome!

the chin intake is blue also...not black.

I don't know all that much about that era, but did they really have VF-142 markings on that jet in addition to the Marine Corps unit?

I don't know all that much about that era, but did they really have VF-142 markings on that jet in addition to the Marine Corps unit?

Nope, VF-142 was a horse of another color

You're right. The VF-142 was something left behind from an other livery (has been removed now)
    Also the chin intakes have been painted dark blue.

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    You're right. The VF-142 was something left behind from an other livery (has been removed now)
    Also the chin intakes have been painted dark blue.

I'm sorry but just one more note...the nose number and large 4 digit buno have white shadows, also the stripe on the spine crosses over the walkway and the VMFA451 and FORRESTAL should be lower and slightly larger......I'm sorry but this jet is a fav of mine.......sure hope you don't mind. duking for cover

Members who have read this thread: 87