HU: nice homebuilt biplane at Avsim

Thread: HU: nice homebuilt biplane at Avsim

HU: nice homebuilt biplane at Avsim

File Description:
    The actual Kiebitz was developed by Michael Platzer, Germany. This biplane is homebuilt with as many versions as builders. You will find here one of them, in different livreries. ********************** The FSX model was made with Gmax, including all 3D gauges and somes pop up. As it's a biplane, expect a lot of drag and low speed. But put some wind and turbulences and it will become funny to fly around.

Filename: kiebitz.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 19th January 2014, 19:54:11
    Downloads: 258
    Author: Daniel Delepine
    Size: 33884kb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    p.s.
    Main texture folder has no thumbnail, I copied ext.jpg to it and renamed to thumbnail.cfg and resized it, prevents some textures issues when selecting different liveries.
    Included paints were done by Greenhopper (believe same person as did the C150L repaints package) and look very nice.

You beat me to it. I DL'd it this a.m. Will give her some air time later today. It looks like a nice little LSA bipe.
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

Members who have read this thread: 53