train simulator 14

Thread: train simulator 14

train simulator 14

TS14 is out,,guess its been out awhile?..i decided to check my steam account last night and because i had an earlier version,it gave me the entire TS14,with all the major updates...most importantly to me,is the fact it has donner sumit,or the "Roseville sub",you can travel from Roseville yard to the sparks yard on either track,this is the real life subdivision,crew changes are at roseville and sparks.and it has "Bloomer Cut,which is 1/8th mile from my home,also shows the auburn folsom rd over pass,with the recreation park and the sacramento st crossing.i probably will never use any other routes until i bore myself silly with this one..lol...i took a deadhead EMD SW1500 from the yard eastbound to the boman over crossing last night...was very cool with realistic scenery!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-01-20_00001.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	3023

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-01-20_00004.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	3024

Dave are all the Train Simulators thru Steam. I out missed on getting TS13 and 14 but found TS09 and TS10 in a 9.99 package deal at Wally World. Will Steam update these?
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

hi GT,i really dont know the answer to that,i never knew anyone replied to this...lol

Members who have read this thread: 8