More Meteors from Rob Richardson! - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: More Meteors from Rob Richardson!

One of ten Brazilian Meteor T7's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18764393.jpg  

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Brilliant work, Noddy, and not just on the Meatbox. I've a great ream of your repaints installed on I nearly every model in my install, and I always stop to look, and usually download every time I see your name come up. Well done and thank you!
    Just on a side note, waaay back in the '70's a bloke had a NF-11 flying out of Mojave in a all white scheme with C type roundels. All the radar and electronics were out of it, and he had put half a ton of batteries in the nose to restore the CofG and have a self start capability. Air Classics ran an article on it about '75-'76, the aircraft was on the cover of the issue. Does anyone recall or know what the registration was and what came of the aircraft?

edit. never mind. Gods love the intermenet. Google 'Mojave Meteor' just for S's&G's . There is a wee bit anyway:
    ...Built as NF.11 night fighter WD592 in 1951, this Meteor was used by the A&AEE and 264 Sqn before conversion to TT.20 target tug configuartion. Seen here after service at Hal Far, Malta with the Royal Navy, it was delivered from Biggin to Mojave, CA as N94749 between 18 & 22.6.75 and having been restored in camouflage, is nowadays on display at the Edwards AFFTC Museum...'

Always look before asking,

I wish I could take the credit for the repaints, I just collect them also.

Peter Watkins is the gent who provided this particular paint and has also provided numerous paints for the Meteor.

Coming soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10429056.jpg  

Another PR10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11829524.jpg  

Revised textures for 541 Squadron Meteor PR10.
    The PR10 is now available on Rob Richardson's site (http://robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/)

The PRU Blue paint will be available at BritSim and FlightSim either today or tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19866368.jpg  

Many thanks Peter. And many, many thanks Rob!
    Andy

Thanks! This is impressive Rob!! Great job by all involved :-)

Do any know the reason for going back to the old F.4 tail on the PR.10? (I do remember something about stability when firing the guns on the fighter models, and if so the new tail was not needed on this dedicated PR bird which was without cannons, if so was the old tail actually faster?)

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Final two PR10 paints.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3314147.jpg   18411768.jpg  

I have revised the panels, rivets and shading for the Meteor F4 and issued an update to FlightSim.com with revised textures for the seven paints I released a while back. I have also just uploaded two new paints for the F4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8852479.jpg   19659979.jpg  

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I have been searching for some RAAF repaints but cannot seem to find them. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    I have been searching for some RAAF repaints but cannot seem to find them. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Much appreciated.
    Pat,
    Try these. They are all at FlightSim.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12302909.jpg   25162867.jpg   25666719.jpg   A77-3.jpg  

I can't find a repaint for a Danish T Mk. 7.

All the other Meteors by Rob have great Danish repaints (made by some of you people), only the T7 sits sad and "unDanified" in my hangar ...

Is there one somewhere?

(Oh clumsy me, totally forgot, big thanks to Peter and Jens-Ole for the great repaints!).
    Last edited by Penz; May 2nd, 2014 at 13:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    added another 2 today:

one is I 19 of the Koninklijke Luchtmacht, the other is Classic Air Forces Meteor T7, have done 8 or 9 paints now (just Finished an Israeli one), and still working towards a pack that'll include some fictitious schemes as well as real schemes...

Sorry to be dragging up an old thread but I only just fell in love with the Meteor!

Has the Classic Air Force T7 been uploaded to anywhere? I can't seem to find it and would love to have it.

You can find all the wonderful Meteors, including the T7, on the "Jet Downloads page" on Rob Richardson's website:

http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

I have the meteors, I was wondering about the repaint for the T7 model.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieC View Post
    I have the meteors, I was wondering about the repaint for the T7 model.
    Search "Peter Watkins" over as Flightsim.com and you'll find all the Meteor paints.

RobR

Looking for the Mk8 paintkit

Can anyone help me?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

There is a new version of the popular Gloster Meteor by Rob Richardson, this time it's the first Prototype from 1943:

Too bad I can't test it in my simulator, it's for P3D only, so far... I hope a version for FSX will be available soon!

The prototype Meteor came by way of my old FSDS Mk 3 which,using MCX, I converted to a form “Blender” could use.
    So it is really a re-build/re-hash of an old model broughtup to date.

Thanks for explanation. Yes I have the Mk3 and it does look similar to your old-new Meteor Prototype...

Members who have read this thread: 114