The Fravin C150 L upgraded to FSX & P3D - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Fravin C150 L upgraded to FSX & P3D

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Frenchvfr site was hacked Thursday, May 22.
    For now the site is unreachable and FTP does not work.
    However, this site is regularly backed up I think that by June the situation will be restored and the download section will be open.

Thank you for your patience.
    Lagaffe.
    Sorry to hear that Didier. There's a special place reserved in Hell for hackers where they give unpeeled, whole pineapple enemas - leafy end first. You do superb work, monsieur, so I hope they didn't do to much damage.

Looking forward to the 150TD; I know it'll be great.

N.

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Frenchvfr site was hacked Thursday, May 22.
    For now the site is unreachable and FTP does not work.
    However, this site is regularly backed up I think that by June the situation will be restored and the download section will be open.

Thank you for your patience.
    Lagaffe.
    Thank YOU for developing these little wonders. They are a joy to look at and to fly!

Sascha

The website seems to be back up and running.

I was able to get to the site and download this great piece of freeware artwork with no problems.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Does anyone know if the taildragger is still in the works? I'd love to jump some bush in that little beauty.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Slow

Quote Originally Posted by Killbilly View Post
    Does anyone know if the taildragger is still in the works? I'd love to jump some bush in that little beauty.
    Yes, it's still in the works, but very slow...
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...?id=60016&p=25

Thanks! Slow is fine. I'm just glad it's still in pipeline. She looks great.
    --Brian

Some news of this project in ONE screenshot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vXnVA.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	9550

The release is soon ...

I've been watching over at the French site, very impressive work!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Some news of this project in ONE screenshot:

Name:	vXnVA.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	9550

The release is soon ...
    Love the floats version!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

A float version! What a nice surprise addition. Thanks for the shot.
    --Brian

Check out this really cool paint job at http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...668158#p668158

I've been fly the C-150 P3Dv2.2...

Full Moon shot, which cast shadows...

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Thanks for the hu Ted!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

They do have some nice aircraft, I used a web translator and went to their site, to no avail did I find a download section. Do they require registration first?

I was looking for d/l links but did not find any.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    They do have some nice aircraft, I used a web translator and went to their site, to no avail did I find a download section. Do they require registration first?

I was looking for d/l links but did not find any.
    Try this...

I believe Msr Lagaffe is still working away on the C-150TD with his usual consummate skill, aplomb, and dedication, but is finding some aspects of it slow going (the float version is a real bonus to the "stock" taildragger and tundra versions). I know we'll all be very pleased with his gift to the community when he's got it just the way he wants it...

N.

On the French Forum site address posted there are lots of paintd for the tundra version... was it released? also a quote from lagaffe stated soon on the floats vers... did we miss the release some how?

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingManNeil View Post
    Try this...

I believe Msr Lagaffe is still working away on the C-150TD with his usual consummate skill, aplomb, and dedication, but is finding some aspects of it slow going (the float version is a real bonus to the "stock" taildragger and tundra versions). I know we'll all be very pleased with his gift to the community when he's got it just the way he wants it...

N.
    Thanks.

Tagazou10 FsX

Nice little plane. I wonder what type engine this A/C used? The sounds are unique; not sure what aircraft engine they came from.

Icon23

Hi,

Yesterday, we begin to write all documentations necessary to use the 'TiBush ... so I think that the 'TiBush release will be for the next days ...

First, I will release th 'TiBush version and after some day, I will propose an upgrade version for the Trainer an Taildragger versions.
    The Float plane will be release after that ... before 2014 September.

Thanks you very much for your attention to my project.

Genuinely looking forward to it, Didier, especially the "stock" C-150 taildragger. Been a fan of the Texas Taildragger for many years; just think it's a very smart looking two-seater. The Rancho JEN version in FS9 was a favourite of mine - as was your tricycle gear 150, which I think is beautifully modeled - so I know this one's gonna be a treat.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work,

N.

Hi,

Yesterday, we begin to write all documentations necessary to use the 'TiBush ... so I think that the 'TiBush release will be for the next days ...

First, I will release th 'TiBush version and after some day, I will propose an upgrade version for the Trainer an Taildragger versions.
    The Float plane will be release after that ... before 2014 September.

Thanks you very much for your attention to my project.
    Fantastic news. Thank you for your hard work, expertise, and generosity. I'm looking forward to getting her up in the air.
    --Brian

Hello,

I have the great pleasure to annonce you that the pre-version has been release this week so I think that the definitive version should be deliveref very soon

@+ Lagaffe

Hello,

I have the great pleasure to annonce you that the pre-version has been release this week so I think that the definitive version should be deliveref very soon

@+ Lagaffe
    Great news. Is there any chance that it can be downloaded here at SOH rather than going through the French website?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    Great news. Is there any chance that it can be downloaded here at SOH rather than going through the French website?
    Hello Rudyjo,

I can not agree with this question. I understand that for you, it would be easier but I do not agree.
    What for:
    - I do a lot of work on my website to promote it and our jobs (Bede40, my friends and me)
    - It is available in French and especially in English, almost all of my pages are translated into English.

Most U.S. add-ons come with only documentation in English, while French-VFR productions contain systematically two versions of the documentation.

It is for all these reasons that I insists that this production is French. I didn't stop and continue to have very good relations with sites like SOH OZX, Orbx, FlightSim ... but you understand easily that I prefer to promote my work and French creations

I understand where lagaffe is coming from... its a lot of hard work, and people just want convinience... we only released our Navion here, and had many people asking for it on fs.com, avsim, etc, but then its out of your control.... so I get it.

PS, Lagaffe, did you say a pre release was up for the v2? would you mind pointing me towards it? Merci!

Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush:

French-VFR has the honor to present a special variation of the Cessna 150 delivered during 2013 Christmas. This aircraft is actually an existing plane which flies past few years over Quebec. Formerly Tail Dragger, this aircraft has changed significantly over the years through its various owners to finally get this "Bush plane" configuration which a 150 hp!

This achievement was made possible through the collaboration of a few friends who have fallen in love with this small plane and its orange dress and with also the participation of the current owner to whom we dedicate this modest 3D modeling.

This plane has the distinction of being supplied with a Damage Mod somewhat like a AccuSim for you to live with more intensity flights you will do with him.

Lagaffe and his friends

Name:	khjtZ.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	10807

This version has been tested on FSX DirectX10 and Prepar3D v2.2.

WARNING : You don't need to be registred on French-VFR.
    The download is protected against hotlink: username is micro, password is simulation. It's necessary to respect uppercases and lowercas when they are present.

A repaint pack is preview to be released ... let's us take some weeks

Members who have read this thread: 107