Ip games

Thread: Ip games

Ip games

HOW DOES ONE GET TO EDIT OUT HIS IP ADDRESS WHEN DONE HOSTING GAME IF YOU ONLY GET 45 MINUTES TO EDIT POSTS?????????IP GAMES CAN GO FOR HOURS AT A TIME SO MY IP GONNA SHOW ON HERE FOR A MONTH AT A TIME ?:help:
    YA GOTTA!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gwar
    come on, guys, I only been here a short time and I already wrote down all your addresses for reference. I figured since all you guys knew each other youda done that by now,,that way you wouldnt need to post them anyways. I know this would leave out any of those that dont know you, but they could always PM you for it

Quote Originally Posted by gwar View Post
    come on, guys, i only been here a short time and i already wrote down all your addresses for reference. I figured since all you guys knew each other youda done that by now,,that way you wouldnt need to post them anyways. I know this would leave out any of those that dont know you, but they could always pm you for it
    true as long as they were a member of soh!!!! And with that said i think all ip games posted here should be member only viewed!!!!! I dont no about you but puttin your ip address out there for all to join is well a risk.would be nice to see us be able to edit ips out at least again!
    YA GOTTA!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Thanks soh for settin back to norm~s~
    YA GOTTA!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still Cannot edit out IP's when hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by DOS MAXIMUS View Post
    Thanks soh for settin back to norm~s~

Hi Max. I still cannot edit out my IP from game host yesterday, we seem to have lost the edit button facility. I PM'd Middle and he replied that he knows not what the problem is, ( Which is fair enough ).

I agree with GWAR on recording game hosts IP's ( which I do ) but not to forget, for some folk, these change regularly. ( Mine does ) OK, no problem you might say, but this still leaves IP's up longer than is necessary. So far Since the DEC.2007 Micro-Soft "Deserting us", this IP system seems to work really well, except I beleive in one case about 9 months ago, when somebody was "Hacked".

Have you now got this problem sorted Max. ? I do like the idea of putting that other IP in that you do," cfs3Maximus.org,etc,etc," Is that something anyone can do ? If so then the IP problem should be gone. ?????????

But if the Std. IP system can be got back to the editable Posts, that is good too.

Can I catch you sometime on T/S and have a talk about this ?

And Carnivore and Grizzly too, along with Tailwind, I'm sure you guys have an answer to this and we'll save other potential Game hosts "Mucho-Hassle" too as this hosting system is riding high on our popularity Lists.

Also, much worse than that, can you imagine Snoopy Dog 51's, displeasure once he cracks his getting Vista on-Line only to find very few games hosted and no Black Sheep to prepare for the barbeque.--:d:d:d Doesn't bear thinking about ( :argue: )--LOL.

Bill T.
    RAF WINCO41

Members who have read this thread: 0