VC Clickability

Thread: VC Clickability

VC Clickability

As I slowly move some of my favorites (Freeware) over from FSX to Version2 I'm beginning to see a trend, lol. A lot of those FS2004/Compatible with FSX/Ported to P3D Ver2 aircraft lose all clickability in the VC. Very much like what happened to some of the 2004 aircraft that folks wanted to bring into FSX. I won't even ask if there's a solution (although I guess I just did, lol) and just chalk it up to progress, lol.

Yea, I had checked that early on when I first purchased and installed Version2. . .my settings were correct, so it's most likely due to compatibility. Sadly, a lot of the ones I have trouble with are Milton's, although there are others as well..

Only true "FSX Native" models are going to be found as "mostly" compatible with P3Dv2...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Only true "FSX Native" models are going to be found as "mostly" compatible with P3Dv2...
    Yep, that is becoming quite evident as I attempt to include some old favorites. P3D ver2 is fast becoming too good to consider leaving FSX installed. I haven't flown it since I installed P3D. . .about a month now. My Graphics card is the weak link, if you will, because it "only" has 2gig (never thought I would view that as too little, lol). LM has told me that the Sim is really built for the 4gig cards, so I'm looking and hoping to find one that's (cough, cough), affordable for me.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I found some of my old FS2004 planes work fine in V2. I have to darken the prop discs, and they look a bit odd (light doesn't work on them very well at all, a dark sort of color on the surfaces). Also, if you use old version GAU gauges, they do not function in V2, (the old versions that worked in CFS1 and 2, etc).

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Members who have read this thread: 22