What are these (assume sports related)?

Thread: What are these (assume sports related)?

What are these (assume sports related)?

Don't recall seeing these before FTX Global.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-12-27_15-54-8-368.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	340.9 KB 
ID:	1898

I'm just going to take a guess as it looks like something we have nearby.

I think it might be a sports complex consisting of four baseball diamonds with some sort of complex in the middle. The middle complex typically has restrooms, utility rooms, etc. to support the complex. Outer green areas are the fields themselves.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Blog Entries
    most assuredly thats four baseball diamonds. You can see the ruts in the ground from runners if you zoom into the top leftmost one..

Thanks all, noticed there was a libray object update file at FTX, applied update and they don't seem so plentiful now.
    Am interested in FTX Vector, see a number of posts there about real world discrepancies.
    Think I'll do same as when purchased FTX Global, hang back awhile until some updates made.
    (was happy to see updates included in FTXG cd backup I ordered, less to download if system takes a dive)
    l

Just an expansion on Warchild's statement: those are specific to "softball" fields, as there is no infield grass per regular baseball fields - it is just dirt, often hard as hell.

Makes those one-hoppers wicked nasty - ball can go high, low, or more commonly, right for the solar plexus or points south...
    i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz (OC), 8GB DDR3 1600 memory, Windows 7. All home built.

Fast motorcycles, vintage cars, good bourbons, and alas, vintage cigars I had to give up...

Members who have read this thread: 60