MV 407 Released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MV 407 Released

MV 407 Released

Very excited to announce the release of the Milviz 407: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B407

Hope you all enjoy her. P3D version will be available after the holidays.

All the best, Diego

Thanks for the hu Diego, looking good!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

payment sent but no links were attached or mailed

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Goodness....!!!! Looking good! I must have!
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Well....all I can say is......AWESOME! Love this as much as I thought I would. The 407 has always been a fav of mine. The sound file for this blows any helo sound I've ever heard....away. top notch attention to detail and from a painters stand point....love the bake!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	407rr.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	476.7 KB 
ID:	1832
    Last edited by skyhawka4m; December 24th, 2013 at 23:39.

i am really enjoying this bell!

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    i am really enjoying this bell!
    Love that first shot.
    -JB

Charter Member 2014 Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Awesome !

GREETINGS TORSTEN " THUNDERBOLT "

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    I was hoping for a firefighting version with water tank.
    Would have been a definite sale if it had a tank or bucket.

Of course TG probably said the same thing about the 737-200....

this is is an outstandingly fine flying chopper!

Cheers. Tom

Does anyone also have the Dodo and can compare? I love the Dodo. Pretty much made me abandon any other helo, but the graphics are getting pretty dated (never were a strong suit), and I don't fly it much anymore. This one tempts me. Does it model VRS? Translational lift?

Hi,Just a small question here, but has the pilot been modeled to the correct size? He seems a bit small compared to a real shot of the aircraft.

Hmm... yea, looks like the proportions are a bit off.. or maybe it's the angle? Heard it's coming with 4 paints.. a bit handful, but I guess if the paint-kit is good, more paints will come later.. especially when Jeansy is the one who did them. Speaking of, that blue paint is really nice!

Not all humans are the same size.......just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Not all humans are the same size.......just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Two Zero View Post
    Hi,Just a small question here, but has the pilot been modeled to the correct size? He seems a bit small compared to a real shot of the aircraft.

pilot definitely looks undersized. i recall their ch47d also had a tiny pilot.

kw's pilots here look about right. i've been on a b407 and it's not big side to side.

Name:	2013-12-26_19-32-40-995.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	1879
    Last edited by kdfw; December 27th, 2013 at 09:33.

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    pilot definitely looks undersized. i recall their ch47d also had a tiny pilot.

kw's pilots here look about right. i've been on a b407 and it's not a big side to side.

Name:	2013-12-26_19-32-40-995.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	1879
    Ha! I flew that very same -58D tonight, but with the doors off w/hellfire's because that is what I see most of around the stage fields.

The MV 407 looks really really nice. I agree that the pilot looks underscale, but, the rest of the bird looks very well modeled. I am going to have to give it a close look to see if I want to pick it up. Keep those screenshots coming please.

agree, mv407 looks good and if the boss allows, i'd get it. and i know exactly which repaint i'll do.

just hope mv has a streak of being perfectionist like Dino with his jets, to address the pilot scaling and other issues. just a mdl issue, texture sheets can stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    Of course TG probably said the same thing about the 737-200....

this is is an outstandingly fine flying chopper!

Cheers. Tom
    I doubt it, because there are no 737 airtankers... There is however, a firefighting 407. And its made a name for itself here in California. Guess we don't get one in the sim world. Some of us prefer mission oriented aircraft to fly, because there are very few times I feel like sitting down for 30 minutes and pretending a flew a corporate executive to a nearby city for a power lunch... Thrilling as that may be...

Any Pics available, Ive looked at the Paint kit, it seems like it could be complicated to figure out But I would give it a try

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    I doubt it, because there are no 737 airtankers... There is however, a firefighting 407. And its made a name for itself here in California. Guess we don't get one in the sim world. Some of us prefer mission oriented aircraft to fly, because there are very few times I feel like sitting down for 30 minutes and pretending a flew a corporate executive to a nearby city for a power lunch... Thrilling as that may be...
    One bird/version at a time. We've stated that if sales are good we'd consider an 'expansion pack' which would include different versions of the helo.

First impressions after about 30 minutes are good but its putting a real hurting on my computer. One thing that always hurts my system is when the heli kicks up dust.That cloud sometimes halfs my fps and I get the stutters.Old I7,2.6,4 gigs ram,Vista 64, 2 gig Nvidia GTX660 ti.
    FM is good and does not suffer from the dreaded floats when you dump the collective.Heli feels heavier and controls are much thicker than 206. Makes for a good trainer,sight seeing docile model.
    Maybe a reboot and defrag is needed but she looks, flies good and one of the best soundsets Ive heard.I should know because I suffer from 30% loss in both ears from 15 years in 206s.
    With the performance hit it handles like a wet blanket has been thrown over it and I dare not venture into Orbx land.
    Very good effort and now we need a 500.

PS_ What realism slider settings are you guys using? Mine are all maxed to the right. I found the actual POH but nothing relating to FSX. Its kinda wonky handling.I also turned off A2A accu feel.Saitek X52 hotas,rudder,trackir.
    Last edited by JIMJAM; December 27th, 2013 at 18:45.

Quote Originally Posted by griphos View Post
    Does anyone also have the Dodo and can compare? I love the Dodo. Pretty much made me abandon any other helo, but the graphics are getting pretty dated (never were a strong suit), and I don't fly it much anymore. This one tempts me. Does it model VRS? Translational lift?
    All your fun rotary related flight dynmamics should come when HTR is incorporated into the FDE.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Hmmm, haven't tried HTR. Concerned about the way it works as an external program adding another layer of connection and complication to FSX. Do you use it without issue? I'll look into it again.

but you're saying none of that realism is there without HTR?

Members who have read this thread: 159