Classics Hangar Fw190D-Ta152H Released
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Classics Hangar Fw190D-Ta152H Released

Classics Hangar Fw190D-Ta152H Released

It's ready for download, Ladies and Gentlemen!
    Head over to http://www.classics-hangar.de/produkte_ta152h_en.htm and have a look around.
    Mathias

Charter Member 2012
    Downloading now... been waiting a long time for this one

Thanks much Barfly, I hope you enjoy it!

BTW, to those looking for the German tail thingy, there should be something available somewhere soon. .-)
    Mathias

Yay! Merry Christmas to you and the team, Mathias!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Excellent!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

A release without screenshots can't be called a proper release, so.........

Charter Member 2012
    Thanks Mathias, burned through a tank on the D11 in 20 minutes, beautiful plane, great flyer, great sounds. Looks great just sitting on the ramp too, lol. Very well done, and worth the wait!

Cheers Barfly, I'm glad and relieved that you like it.

BTW, for those who bother: The paintkit is not yet up, should be available sometime tomorrow.
    I'm unfortunately on a very fossile DSL connection since I moved into my GF's house so it'll take a bit. :-)
    Mathias

Looking superb! Stunning work on the details, I'm really looking forward to fly it in FS. I'm currently away from my FS rig, but it will be something to look forward to in January!

I see that you have saved some of the "Platzschutzstaffel Doras of JV44 for us painters :-) Should make for some interesting paints for sure to make the Schwarm complete.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

JensOle, one of the more challenging parts of this project was to keep Alessandro away from painting all available paint schemes in the world for these planes.
    Guideline for him was one paint for each model so we don't have to deliver naked planes. Not easy for him.
    Last edited by Mathias; December 23rd, 2013 at 14:31.
    Mathias

mmm, ordering is not going according to plan....maybe I try again tomorrow
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hey Jankees, it's allready been taken care of, check your E-mail. :-)
    Mathias

Charter Member 2012
    Lots of nice details here... very, very nice in cockpit and external shadowing in DX10. I like how the MW system pressure gauge works, the manifold pressure gauge operation is realistic, custom boost pump sounds, and the wire antennae from canopy to tail relaxes when you open the canopy! And the best FDE of any of your products so far. The Antons were not shabby in that regard as I recall. Logged 1.4 hrs so far; this thing is just fun to fly! Ok I'll stop now,
    Last edited by Barfly; December 23rd, 2013 at 15:28.

When I return from vacation in January this will be one of my first online stops. I'm definitely looking forward to flying these. They look great!

Cockpit looks amazing Mathias. Is that a worn wood effect I see there! Nice work.

As soon as I fire up the FS box tonight, this'll be the first order of business. Thanks Mathias!

how long does approval take?

Thanks much, guys!

skyhawk, paintkit should be ready later today.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    how long does approval take?
    When I'm at the PC (about 16 hours a day) it takes a minute, other than that it takes as long as I'm sleeping at night. :-)
    Mathias

LOL...ok got it...and downloaded. One more dumb question....where can we find the historically correct markings for the tail?

They are not yet up, skyhawk. I suppose later today........
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    They are not yet up, skyhawk. I suppose later today........

Roger that...took the 152 up and love it......will do more in the morning when I wake up before going to work.

mmmm, I'm not very succesful, FSX stops when I try to start any of these aircraft. Did I select the wrong textures (4096)? If so, how do I change back?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Jan,
    Start - All Programs - Classics Hangar - Fw190D Ta 152 - Texture Resolution Tool

Please let me know how it goes.
    Mathias

Will do, need to do the shopping for xmas first..
    edit: back from the Rob, and trying a new install, I get this message:

could this be the problem? Installing again over the previous one still gives this message.
    Oh, and I'm installing the english version
    Last edited by jankees; December 24th, 2013 at 01:30.

Members who have read this thread: 139