On line?

Thread: On line?

On line?

Anyone doing any on line flying over the holidays?
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

If I had my way, yes...

Alas, but SWMBO gets the call on social activities so we are having friends for dinner Sunday, I get recover on Monday, dress up and play Santa on Tuesday then out for a late dinner with friends to finish off Christmas Eve; kids and grandkids coming for breakfast/gifts the morning of the 25th then back out for Christmas dinner.

IF I'm still alive and not overstuffed by the 26th the rest of the week is mostly mine. I imagine many others have similar schedules and it's likely that Flight 19 will be on hiatus til after the 25th. I have tentative plans to run the FS.com Holkam Bay Dash
    http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showth...49#post1812949
    and can always appreciate some online company. Will try to drop you a PM in advance.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Great empathy on SWMBO. My own version generally dictates all my movements, on line and off....

I had not heard of the Holkam Bay Dash though and it sounds interesting. I've probably go the 26th to do almost anything I want....well, sort of.

Do drop a note.
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Members who have read this thread: 26