Boeing AV-8B Harrier II Plus

Thread: Boeing AV-8B Harrier II Plus

Boeing AV-8B Harrier II Plus

I purchased the RazBam AV-8B and it did not come with a manual. I was wondering if anyone else got
    the manual when you purchase the aircraft? It does say that in the description that manual comes with the plane. I have just registered with RazBam forums and hope to find out more. There is a manual on the RazBam site for the GR version, does any one know if that is the same manual as the AV version? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by rayhere48 View Post
    I purchased the RazBam AV-8B and it did not come with a manual. I was wondering if anyone else got
    the manual when you purchase the aircraft? It does say that in the description that manual comes with the plane. I have just registered with RazBam forums and hope to find out more. There is a manual on the RazBam site for the GR version, does any one know if that is the same manual as the AV version? Thanks for any help.
    The manual is in the RAZBAM folder in "My Documents"

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    or Start - All programs - Razbam

Thanks guys the one place I did not check.

I was thinking about getting the GR7-9 and was wondering if there is a big difference in the airplanes. Since they are on sale now, this is a good time to purchase. Sorry for all the questions.

GR7/9 is basically the AV8B without radar! I have both and like both. Just had to rebuild my hard disk so only got the GR7/9 installed at the moment but I have noticed the voice warnings work now (they didnt when I just had the AV8B before my disk crashed). V/STOL is a bit tricky to master - especially the 'V' bit! And the GR7/9 loads only have AIM9's (you get AIM120 on the AV8B) and bombs/tanks. I dont think the systems are modelled to the same depth as the FA-18 Superbug but involving enough. I've also got some wierd happenings with waypoints stepping but that may be my cack-handed operating - didnt see that happening before either. Nice modern jet addon, especially if its on sale.