Objects Limit

Thread: Objects Limit

Objects Limit

I know about the AC and Ship limits and the mission file size limit, but this is a new one for me. My MTO theater Objects File is over the limit, I guess. With aircraft and ships, it's pretty easy with Acman and Shipman to allocate what is needed. I mean, I can pull most all the US and Japanese AC and Ships from the MTO, and free up plenty of room. The Object file isn't nearly as straight forward. What's the best approach? Just start cutting anything that looks like it is Pacific specific?

Objects limit

I took a copy from a clean install, (renaming old Objects_dpxxx ). run 2 My Computer file managers in a split on one screen and set them to list and compare the missing of the clean file to the above dpxxx and copy related files to MTO Objects_dp. They both should be in alphabetical order. just a suggestion that should cut out the Pacific stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Worthless View Post
    I know about the AC and Ship limits and the mission file size limit, but this is a new one for me. My MTO theater Objects File is over the limit, I guess. With aircraft and ships, it's pretty easy with Acman and Shipman to allocate what is needed. I mean, I can pull most all the US and Japanese AC and Ships from the MTO, and free up plenty of room. The Object file isn't nearly as straight forward. What's the best approach? Just start cutting anything that looks like it is Pacific specific?
    Last edited by Hooraw; December 13th, 2013 at 21:28.

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by Hooraw View Post
    I took a copy from a clean install, (renaming old Objects_dpxxx ). run 2 My Computer file managers in a split on one screen and set them to list and compare the missing of the clean file to the above dpxxx and copy related files to MTO Objects_dp. They both should be in alphabetical order. just a suggestion that should cut out the Pacific stuff.
    Good Idea!, Although must there are objects shared needed for that theater too.