The Legend Continues...

Thread: The Legend Continues...

The Legend Continues...

"N137U which was recovered from Florida having previously spent many years in storage in Canada. A decision has yet to be made on the future of this aircraft, whether to restore it to airworthy condition or to use it for spares for N500HP." Michael Zoeller

Pic of the actual aircraft: http://www.abpic.co.uk/popup.php?q=1107896

"WIP" concept only!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Once again Ted, a superb job with a top ten favorite plane. This is so realistic looking it looks like you are getting ice crystals or the metal is sweating with condensation!

I am always in awe at how much better your system and screenies look compared to my new super duper 'puter (Haswell 4770k o/c'd to 4.4ghz with Nvidia GTX 780). I can run at 60fps most places but still don't have the crisp resolution and depth of color you achieve.

Did you ever do anything further with the HU-16 paint job(s)?

expat
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Once again Ted, a superb job with a top ten favorite plane. This is so realistic looking it looks like you are getting ice crystals or the metal is sweating with condensation!

I am always in awe at how much better your system and screenies look compared to my new super duper 'puter (Haswell 4770k o/c'd to 4.4ghz with Nvidia GTX 780). I can run at 60fps most places but still don't have the crisp resolution and depth of color you achieve.

Did you ever do anything further with the HU-16 paint job(s)?

expat
    Just doing some tests on the skins. It's on the extreme side at the moment, but will dial it back a bit. Soon as I get it looking right, then will release the N137U.

As for HU-16, I've collect a bunch of bare metal pics, but having a hard time finding any good top wing area pics. Some time next year probably.

Tweaking here... tweaking there...

plus seen in P3Dv2 HDR, so enabled HDR in FSX...

Charter Member 2016
    looking good!
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

Quote Originally Posted by EMatheson View Post
    looking good!
    Yeah it really dose ... just hope he gets those engines started again before all that great work go's to waist