Dino's F-35 and Tacpack weapons

Thread: Dino's F-35 and Tacpack weapons

Dino's F-35 and Tacpack weapons

I have been having fun with Dino Catteneo's wonderful F-35 Lightning II, which now works with the VRS Tacpack weapons. I have the air to air pretty much figured out and can shoot AAMRAMs and Sidewinders all day long. But I can't figure out how to release the air to ground weapons, even something as simple as a MK-82 on a TOO. Anyone know how to do this? Does that function even work?
    This is such a great model, I wish Dino would do an F-22. There just isn't one around that's as good as Dino's F-35 or the VRS Hornet.

Hi there...

Thanks for the appreciation. A/S ordnance work for sure... so there may be something your are doing wrong...
    The docs folder contains a Step-by-Step guide on how to release a guided bomb...

One (stupid) guess - which button are you using to release the A/S ordnance? you should use the "pickle" button (not the trigger)...

Apart from that... the AUTO release mode has a safety logic so that weapons are not released if certain launch conditions are not met ("IN RANGE" and with a 10° max steering error...). CCIP release mode does not have that safety...
    You can select release mode in the SMS page.

Thanks for the reply Dino. I will certainly go through the documentation and try to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I did try the pickle button; I know about that from the VRS Hornet.
    Hey since your F-35 turned out so well, any chance you'll ever try an F-22?

Members who have read this thread: 53