F-105 video in progress

Thread: F-105 video in progress

F-105 video in progress

For the last year and a half I've been working on a flight sim video about a mission that was flown over
    North Vietnam back in July of 1965. I've been working with a pilot that actually flew on the mission. A
    trailer for the video was made back in October, that was shown at a F-105 pilot reunion held in Texas.

I've been using FSX, Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam, and various 3d modeling programs. It was a goal of mine to
    blend the clips together in such a way that the viewer wouldn't be able to tell when I switched programs.
    Since the trailer is now being shown publicly on a blog created by the son of the pilot involved, I
    thought the folks here at SOH might enjoy having a look as well.

John MacKay
    aka X_eidos2

Nicely done sir.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Nice video indeed

i enjoyed it. thx

Great Video , I really do like the Thunderchiefs and some of the amazing stories and actions during the Vietnam War .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thank you

Really enjoyed the video, extremely well done Sir!

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Pretty awesome video. Nicely edited to keep the action. Gave a great representation of a mission over the North.

-S
    I pass gas!

Members who have read this thread: 58