TBM850 by Wilco released

Thread: TBM850 by Wilco released

TBM850 by Wilco released

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yep and it's disappointing fps wise.
    Anneke

Charter Member 2012
    Can anyone get it to load in Windows 8? Keeps crashing FSX. There's some help on the Wilco website for Win 7 / Vista, and I tried that, and reinstalled a few times, but that didn't work. I'm anxious to compare it the the Carenado.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    Yep and it's disappointing fps wise.
    Do You anticipate or do You have? I'm afraid glass-cockpits too.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Have experienced it. Also confirmed by several on avsim forum.
    Too bad I was really looking forward to this one.
    Anneke

Not surprising, it seems we all too often nowadays we have to pay for the right to be beta testers and bug finders. The only other choice seems to be to wait for the nth Service Pack to solve all the problems that should have been fixed before release. I've stopped supporting certain software providers that release bug ridden software at a premium price and those providers that never bother to finish or fix the software they do release. It's the only way I can think of to brighten them up, hit 'em in the pocketbook. It isn't as if there aren't many other providers to choose from that do an excellent job and release their software with minimal if any fixing needed.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I hate bugs that only hide during testing and after we all test it, we launch and things go horribly wrong. Sometimes the entire team never experience certain issues and then the public find things that were never happening on the test computers.

I hope they get the bugs fixed soon.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Charter Member 09
    I thought you were talking about the real TBM, the Grumman Avenger. Not some light airplane.
    Sorry about the confusion.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

Looks like anyone wanting a TBM850 better stick with the Carenado model, at least until any issues with the Wilco version are ironed out. Personally I am now giving Wilco a wide birth as I wasn't all that impressed with my last couple of purchases,.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Members who have read this thread: 98