P3D v2 and FSX Software

Thread: P3D v2 and FSX Software

P3D v2 and FSX Software

I am wondering if FSX software will run on V2 such as FTX, Virtavia Dreamteam CYVR, TrafficX 360.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I would check with each firm and see. They 'should' know or will know in due time.

Someone at the Prepar3D forums had migrated all his things from FSX to V2 and something turned all of his AI traffic off. So be careful. Best to ask the developers of the software for an exact answer.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

P3D v2 and FSX Software

Thanks Lionheart for your info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rewasiuk View Post
    I am wondering if FSX software will run on V2 such as FTX, Virtavia Dreamteam CYVR, TrafficX 360.
    I would work with each manufacturer. I'd definitely wait for Traffic 360 to offer a patch. There is a lot of talk of tweaks, but I think it would be prudent to wait for compatibility. I'd opt for keeping my install as clean as possible to avoid a re-install.

As far as FTX goes, check the ORBX forums for the updates and V2 approved installers.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

P3D v2 and FSX Software

Thanks guys for all your valuable info. Think for the time being, I will stick to V1.4.

I'm about to. That info is just what I was looking for. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Hi Mike,

I've updated the guide with screenshots to help the less computer savvy and it's available here:

http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2013/1...x-scenery.html

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Jerome

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Just to reflect back on this, and to state what I was saying with 'you should ask the developers' is that personally, being in the Beta side of things with my own projects and working with others as well, the most knowledgeable person or people on this will 'usually' be the ones that made the product. I didn't mean to sound short or anything. Just that the real experts are the ones that made it, (again, usually. Sometimes there are others outside of their circles that know some things, but usually the Dev's of the packages know the most).
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Hey! Anyone know why the Quest Kodiak doesn't make a sound in P3D?

I'll see about getting sounds copied over tomorrow, as I like to use my flying Jeep for hitting the short fields. But it might behoove the developer to make a mention about the issue for potential customers who do not have any FSX files to copy over? Just a heads up, Lionheart.